The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
There’s two key areas I’ll discuss in following papers, one is the classification of different types of waves, such as; Sinusoidal, Longitudinal, Transverse and Mechanical etc, and musicology and the compositional aspect of arranging and composing instrumentals. Also the pervasiveness of the 1,5,6,4, progression in Pop music and why it’s plague has pervaded the music industry for decades. (Upcoming Paper)
Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity are three independent factors in the propagation of sound; although the speed of sound emitted from a source propagates with amplitudes and frequency, there’s key elements that separate the characteristics of their properties. Amplitude is predicated by the forcible or vigorous strength applied during an impact, and frequencies are emitted when the impact is caused by a tension or mass of an object from a source.
Hence the reason a dispersing sound could be loud, with a low frequency, and a soft sound can emanate with a higher frequency. The fundamental constant of velocity in sound is relative to a myriad of atmospheric-conditions, a denser medium allows the sounds momentum to accelerate faster, whereas the deceleration may be conducive to a less closely compact collision of air molecules.
It’s metaphorically equitable to the subsets of linguistics; phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics and pragmatics, well let’s use phonology, syntax and semantics. Sarcastic interpretations derive from the intonational aspect of speech, and syntax incur its context, while semantics explores the ambiguity of meanings. Clearly there’s a communicational polarity between sound, context and meaning. So although there’s a disparity, they’re ineffective without each other. (Metaphorical Correlation)
Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity can be explored in their own categorical devisions, but they accelerate and propagate together. What prompted me to discern the distinctions between velocity, amplitude and frequencies were the myriads of wavelengths in light, although light propagates at over 186,000 miles per sec, it has multiple frequencies. Meaning the polarity between frequencies doesn’t effect the propagating constant of light in a vacuum.
And this logic applies to sound, in terms of propagating independently to amplitude and frequency. First let’s differentiate between the emanation of amplitude and frequencies illustrating the guitar. A guitar is tuned; “EADGBE,” the low E has less tension, while the high E string has more tension, now these are the same note just doubled in frequency, which constitute its octave. Why we hear octaves is another subject!
Normal Force is the perpendicular force applied to the surface of an object in linear motion or fixated position, a forcible, vigorous strength causing the impact to emits the high energy amplitude. There’s no tension prior to a force being applied hence the frequency will emanate from the normal force, which will determine the amplitude.
Tension Force is a result of a string attached to an object, primarily stringed instruments, degrees of tension is applied to a string or cable. Tight forces acting upon a string from both ends of an object constituting the tension force, hence the frequencies are emitted when impact is applied. The level of tension determines the number of vibrations that’ll occur after impact.
Amplitude is the maximum displacement from an undisturbed position, it represents the energy level, and frequencies are the number of waves per cycle or second. The velocity of a wave is contingent on the medium in which it propagates; however, when a wave accelerates to a stable momentum, amplitude, frequency and velocity works in an oscillating harmony.
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- November 6, 2017
The Correlation And Disparity Between Premise And Proposition In The Framework Of Logic, Evidence & Reasoning!
- May 13, 2017
The Nonlocal Paradox Of Hypnagogic & Hypnapompic Hallucination During Lucidity
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017