LINGUISTICS ORGANIC SEARCH ENGINE THEORY
(LOSE-T) PART XVII
(LOSE-T) PART XVII
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Redshift, Doppler, Special and General Relativity
If you Google the sentence “thinking aloud,” the algorithm autocorrects or includes the result “thinking allowed;” a homophonic disparity between the verb and adverb where the latter is given preferential treatment. The former and latter is syntactically applicable from a metaphorical perspective. They a share a frame of reference in that “thinking aloud,” is the vocalization of thought processes and the latter is the permission of thought processes…The algorithms discrepancy is void of a frame of reference and asserts that the adjacent lexemes determine contextual meanings; when, and technically, this is a metaphorical ambiguous problem..
Linguistics and physics share a common denominator in terms of the amplitude, frequency, velocity, acceleration and momentum of sound propagation; if we’re deciphering literary devices, rhetorics are predicated on two key areas in linguistics; phonetics and phonology. Explicating tonal modulation, inflection, cadence and intonation is the study of rise and fall in speech; crest, trough, and waves per cycle or hertz. Both disciplines overlap in the area of sound vibration. Interestingly enough, morphosyntactic or the synthesis between the sub-disciplines of linguistics and physics share a peculiar law across both platforms.
Absolute, comparative and superlative adjectives share a grammatical correlation with Einstein’s theory of relativity in that the frames are referenced within coordinated systems; that entails a source, moving objects, observer and the phenomenon of observation. Doppler effect is another frame of reference phenomenon in physics, where the frequency of a sound in motion increases towards an observer. Adjectives are governed by the same immutable laws, because the comparisons are predicated on a frame of reference; multiple nouns in a sentence is attributed to a source; comparative and superlative adjectives are moving objects, and understanding the grammatical relationships and frame of reference dynamics is the observational effect; (you!).
Redshift and Blueshift are lights version examples of the “Doppler Effect;” redshift occurs when light from a receding object in motion decreases in energy and frequency as the wavelengths becomes longer, and as the object accelerates towards an observer the energy and frequency increases as the wavelength becomes shorter. This energy frequency is streams of massless photons propagating with a wave-like properties at the speed of light; the fluctuation of electric and magnetic fields oscillating energy at a propagation of 186,000 miles a second. To encapsulate the gist of this and explanation of color interpretation is paramount.
Light and the electromagnetic spectrum is composed of a range of electromagnetic radiation energy distributed by virtue of their relations, according their frequency and wavelength energy. Radio, Televisions and other electronic devices use electromagnetic energy that propagates in waves across a broad band of the spectrum; from long radio waves to short gamma rays. These vibrations of electric magnetic fields range in low frequency and long wavelength to high frequency and short wavelength. The retina is a layer at back of the eyeball containing light sensitive cells called photoreceptors; there’s two types, “rods and cones,” they’re attributed to the interpretation of color vision and visual acuity. These highly specialized sensory cells interprets a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum energy as what we interpret as visible light.
The doppler, blueshift and redshift is used in astronomy to study galaxies throughout the universe and determine relative motion, meaning the amount of shift from red to blue depends on the speed in which celestial objects accelerates or recedes from an observer; hence, astronomers have observed redshifted light in the galaxy. The redshifted light shares a correlation with comparative and superlative adjectives, in that they express a lower and higher degree relative to the modification of the former noun compared to a latter noun in a frame of reference. Same applies in both direction, where the noun modification is augmented and indirectly defaulting the other noun to a lesser degree or order.
This analysis entails the extended resolution to Word Sense Disambiguation (WSD), in a myriad of disciplines and the immutable deductive laws they share intrinsically. Linguistics Organic Search Engine Theory (LOSE-T), is the taxonomic rule of exploring ambiguous variances in language, while implementing immutable deductive laws prevalent in many disciplines. A resolution that can demystify the conundrum in Word Sense Disambiguation (WSD), and augment Natural Language Processing (NLP) ability to dismantle and augment the variances of ambiguity..
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- May 13, 2017
The Nonlocal Paradox Of Hypnagogic & Hypnapompic Hallucination During Lucidity
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016