(SEO), (SERP) Taxonomic Framework To Encode Natural Language Processing
LINGUISTICS ORGANIC SEARCH ENGINE THEORY
(LOSE-T) PART XV
(LOSE-T) PART XV
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Taxonomic Framework To Encode Natural Language Processing, (NLP)
The objective of this paper is the taxonomic approach to Word Sense Disambiguation (WSD), by implementing Linguistic Organic Search Theory (LOSE-T), to disambiguate the semantics equivocation through taxonomic approach to lexemes into ambiguous classifications. By exploring the variances of lexical ambiguity, this methodology will encode a taxonomic framework in Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Linguistics Organic Search Engine Theory (LOSE-T), is the taxonomic disambiguation of linguistics ambiguity in search query. It’s a system of ideas centered around the general principle of classifications; by contextualizing the qualities and characteristics of keywords through seven subsets of linguistics disciplines.
The disambiguation of keywords ambiguity is contingent on a myriad of linguistic factors; examples–
* Curating a Lexemes Inexactness,
* Exploring Taxonomic Uncertainties,
* Denotational and Connotational Attributes,
* Augmenting Infinite Variables,
* Increasing Contextual Sensitivity,
* Establishing an Unequivocal Equilibrium,
* Augmenting Ambiguous Variances.
These methods will induce search query impartiality in Natural Language Processing (NLP), and resolve the open problem in Word Sense Disambiguation (WSD).
(LOSE-T) Approach Deciphers The Variances of Ambiguity
* Identical spelling and pronunciation: “bass,” instrument, “bass,” low frequency.
* Identical spelling, different pronunciation; double noun “bass,” instrument, “bass,” fish.
* Heteronymic lexemes are specifically homographic; whereas homographic lexemes are ambiguous because the pronunciation oscillate syntactically between Homonymic and Homographic.
* “Bass,” as in “instrument,” and “fish,” are subsets of superordinate classifications,
“Bass,” instruments,” and “freshwater fish.
* “Bass,” is the superordinate of smaller classifications of “bass fish:”
* “Bass,” can be substituted for “musician;” metonyms are figurative devices attributed to a concept of thing adjacent or within close proximity. “Whitehouse,” to refer to the president.
* “Base,” where the inflectional morpheme “e,” is affixed to modify meaning.
* “Base:” Low Frequency, Geometry, Botany, and a myriad of more definitions.
* “Bass,” is paradoxical because it’s hyponymic and hypernymic; a smaller classification of a superordinate group in the “bass instrument,” category, and the superordinate of a smaller classification in the “bass fish,” category.
* “Bass,” is parallel in social dialogues to explain things figuratively; “basically,” “basics,” “basing,” “basset,” where the affixed derivational morpheme alters the lexemes meaning. However, “bass,” ascribed ambiguous meaning in each affix.
Linguistics Organic Search Engine Theory (LOSE-T)
Google’s search query disambiguates ambiguity and isolates meaning into monosemic context, impairing the denotational and connotational infrastructure of lexemes, and incurring a poorly calculated search query operation. (LOSE-T) can improve an algorithm rules of calculating and processing problem solving in (NLP), by implementing and encoding an inventory of linguistics taxonomy; this resolution will not disambiguate ambiguity in Natural Language Processing (NLP), but unequivocally impart the infinite variances of linguistic ambiguity. Below are taxonomic classification of each paper.
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016