(SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographic Units
LINGUISTICS ORGANIC SEARCH ENGINE THEORY
(LOSE-T) PART X
(LOSE-T) PART X
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographic Units
Google’s algorithm don’t accurately query lexemes distinctions, when equilibrium between opposing definitions in keywords and image query is an imperative content classification. To modify this fallibility a deconstruction of linguistics ambiguity that’s inherent in five key areas;
(1) Phonetics Distinctions; phonemes, allophones, vowels and units of sound.
(2) Phonology Distinctions; intonation, inflection, cadence and modulation in literary devices.
(3) Morphological Distinctions; prefix, suffix, compound, collocation, derivational and inflectional morphemes..
(4) Syntax Distinctions; grammar, pronunciation, syntactic/structural ambiguity.
(5) Semantics Distinctions; homonyms, homophones, homographs, heteronym, heterograph, polysemy, monosemy, capitonym, paronym, meronym, hyponym, hypernym.
In previous papers we covered cuneiform, pictographs and ideographs; here we’ll explore logographs, hieroglyphics and phonographic symbolism. Google’s “comprehensive” image search is incomplete in every aspect of the linguistics scope of keyword meanings, and the pragmatic application of semantics. Here’s three orthographic systems preceding back to early civilization; where the underlying structure is governed by uncertainty and inexactness, and although the depictions illustrate their fundamental meaning, it’s also opened to multiple interpretations.
Logograph; “logo,” means “characters or signs representing words,” and “graph,” derives from the Greek word “graphe,” meaning to “write;” Logographs or logograms are symbols that depicts words or phrases—- another early writing system evolved into contemporary usage, and became a universality prevalent in mathematical symbols and other areas of modern communication.
Hieroglyphics; “hieros,” derives from the Greek word “hieros,” for “sacred,” and “glyphics,” derives from the Greek word “gluphe,” means “carving,” Hieroglyphics were the ancient Egyptian’s inscription that incorporated a myriad of orthographic system; such as pictograms, idiograms, logograms and phonograms. Hieroglyphs were often a conundrum and enigma to demystify; the stylize, symbols, engraves, lines and curvature was an integral part of the embryonic stages of vagueness.
Phonographs; “phono,” derives from the Greek word “phono,” for “sound or voice,” and “graph,” derives from the Greek word “graphe,” for “write.” Phonographs or phonograms consist of symbols representing the elements of sound translated into phonetic transcription.
Here’s an image of the “Kanizsa Triangle;” it’s a three dimensional geometric and symmetrical illusory; the modal schema is fragmented into shapes to depict visual ambiguity.
Here’s the ubiquitous virtual reality “blackface” “hourglass” art that illustrates the essence of visual ambiguity; there’s two confrontational black faces in a vertical alignment to induce the hourglass effect. Both forms cannot be viewed simultaneously, they can only be observed independently; however, visual ambiguity is resolvable because the juxtaposition of incongruity that polarizes the arts disparity derives from the contour’s geometry and symmetry…
Google can extract the metaphor from this ambiguous depiction and integrate the model into their algorithm. Paradoxes occur in physics because of a concept called, “relativistic viewpoint deriving from an inertial frame of reference.” I’ll use dimensions as an example; if I’m on a stage facing an audience, my “left,” is the audience “right;” we’re both right and we’re both simultaneously wrong, incurring a paradox. Paradoxes in linguistics is partially arbitrary because the syntax is predicated on a set of preconditions; example, “Pinocchio says, “my nose will grow now,” or “the next sentence is true, the previous sentence is false.” The former is a hypothetical scenario and the latter is influenced by preconditions Read my paper on—
Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
The analysis of a paradox is counterintuitive when the contradictory derives from a set of preconditions; that incurs a faulty axiom or proposition, because a paradox is an organic phenomenon; thus shifting the problem away from the paradox— towards the myriad of preconditions required to be fulfilled, (or acceptable premises), in order to deduce the “self-contradictory,” or “true or false,” contradiction. Physics paradoxes derive from immutable deductive laws, it’s independent and unchanged regardless of anyone’s objective or subjective view. Primarily the wave-particle duality in light, and the equilibrium nature in which electricity and magnetism propagates. In order for Google to integrate ambiguity efficiently in the algorithm, every facet of linguistics conflict has to be taken into account.
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016