LINGUISTICS ORGANIC SEARCH ENGINE THEORY
(LOSE-T) PART XXV
(LOSE-T) PART XXV
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
Linguistics and music are two disciplines that share an intrinsic relationship; primarily phonetics and phonology consonance and dissonance in human speech share the same interval patterns in musical chords and progressions. Here’s an example, there’s a myriad intonations to the word “no;” one can inflection can implicate “tell me more,” another can entail “excitement,” and another may induce the paradox of “no,” being “yes,” which is again, determined by the rhetorical manipulation of intonation, inflection and modulation in sound. One of the problem with language and sound is that musical octaves, unisons, major, min, diminished, augmented and suspended chords have salient distinctions; whereas the equivalence in the phonetics and phonological features in vocabulary exchange subordinately fades to the dominant features of syntax and the semantics of meaning.
The Chromatic Scale is a 12 pitch musical scale, octaves derive when frequencies are doubled, between the doubling of vibrations or high and low octaves consist of 12 notes: “C C#Db, D, D#Eb, E, F, F#Gb, G, G#Ab, A, A#Bb, B, C, 13th note constituting the octave. Sharps “#” and Flats “b” are essentially the same notes, and there’s no # or b between E and F, B and C. The theory behind this is unrelated to the subject and requires another discussion, however, low C to high C constitutes the octaves. Out of the chromatic scales the diatonic scales are created as part of the western musical system. This is the mother of all theory because out of the diatonic scales chords are build…..Ill explain how the diatonic scale works.!!
The W-W-H-W-W-W-H Diatonic Formula is used to create a scale comprising of 8 notes: “C, D, E, F, G, A, B, C,” this is called the C Major Scale, C1, D2, E3, F4, G5, A6, B7, and C8. When you hear a 1,4,5, it’s a Blues progression C,F,G, also called I IV, V. In a musical scale the notes repeats when the frequencies are doubled an octave higher; so an A chord which consist of 440 hertz or cycle per second, when doubled to 880 hertz it constitutes an octave. The frequencies are doubled but you hear a higher A sound; here’s what’s interesting, humans hear sound logarithmically, meaning octaves is a logarithmic phenomenon and pitch is a nonlinear interpretation in the “basilar membrane” of the inner ear.. It partitions sound into incremental intervals and we perceive the same pitch when doubled. The common explanation for this lack of linearity is the distribution of stimuli being an organically developed perception that precedes back to the antiquity of human evolution.
Linguistics devices are predicated on identical features, the problem is in music you perceive sound and linguistics you perceive the meaning syntax and semantics of words; the former is structured around a musical system and the latter is build around an orthographic system. In Natural Language Processing (NLP) sound is omitted from the equation in virtual reality, primarily social media, and we’re left to decider ambiguity based on syntax or the contemporary use of emoji rhetorics. This is problematic because rhetoric is contingent on phonological features, and without intonation a substitute is imperative to quantify the effective persuasion..This is where punctuation substitutes phonological features, by using symbolic elements to deduce pause, stress, pressure, release and rhythm.
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy Of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Bipolar I Manic, Lysergic Acid, Psilocybin & Sensory Modalities - January 31, 2018
- The Correlation And Disparity Between Premise And Proposition In The Framework Of Logic, Evidence & Reasoning! - November 6, 2017
- The Nonlocal Paradox Of Hypnagogic & Hypnapompic Hallucination During Lucidity - May 13, 2017
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves - March 4, 2017