(SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums and Axioms
LINGUISTICS ORGANIC SEARCH ENGINE THEORY
(LOSE-T) PART XXIV
(LOSE-T) PART XXIV
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Algorithms, Paradoxes, Equilibriums and Axioms
The above image illustrates a visual paradox, and although the proposition leads to a logical contradiction, there’s a number of problems in the synthetic premise. The first problem is the hypothetical, personified mythology, kids novel or whatever rock Pinocchio crawled out from under; and just the myriad of preconditions required to be fulfilled in order to induce the contradictory. Will discuss more in the last paragraph.
Google’s algorithm is a calculative function predicated on two core disciplines, mathematics and linguistics; the former solve problems using a sequence of input instructions to determine specific outputs, and the latter is the interdisciplinary field of computational linguistics, and the pragmatic application of language to model human communication effectively and efficiently. The correlation between mathematics and linguistics are pervasively drawn metaphorical, where people make distinctions between letters and words and compare it to numbers and equations, conducing the transition from abstract to materialism.
That’s an inexplicable notion applicable within the commonalities of different forms of existence, because the parallel are based on characteristics and not an intrinsic correlation, one based on theoretical encoding. Such as paradoxes, catch 22, vicious cycles, and ambiguity pervades both disciplines; infact, some of the most conspicuous problems in both disciplines are centered around these linguistics concepts. A prime example is the wave-particle duality in light (physics), and the electricity and magnetism equilibrium; i sorta view paradoxes and ambiguity in the same context, not in terms of meaning but their multiple interpretations, because a paradox contradictory is specifically based on opposing inconsistencies, inducing the merits of polysemic coexistence meanings, and ambiguity is predicated on the multiple uncertainties, and not necessarily opposing.
Semiotics is an area that studies the relationship between signs and symbols, and their interpretative relations—-let’s say the phonological, semantical and pragmatical attributions of the word “cup,” and it’s correlation with the tangible object “cup.” It’s an arbitrary correlation because you can replace the “cup,” with a “glass,” and the attributions remain equivalent.. Linguistics has a level of arbitrariness that contrast the logic, rules and formula mathematics may be contingent on. Mathematics is predicated on unprovable axioms, accepted propositions; conversely, the question is whether or not an axiom needs validation or its purpose is to just serve as a foundational point in a system. An axiom is a self inflicting lexeme because it accept itself to be true on its self-referential merits; it’s validity is relative with respect to real world problems comparability, it’s practicality is then proven to be logically sound when implemented as a structure to resolve problems.
Conversely; some words follow a pronunciative logic in terms of the phonetics of speech production and its diachronic and synchronic evolution; “yes,” sounds accepting, and “no,” sounds abruptly dejecting.. Onomatopoeia is a literary device that correlates the phonological and phonetic pronunciation of a word and the sound effect of its impact; “pow,” “bang,” “ouch,” and “arrr.” Ofcourse, the phonetic production of “splash,” “sprinkle,” and “squirt,” are verbs to describe action, force or impact, but the sound attributed to these influences are anecdotal because a verb pronunciation cannot describe a sound.. An impact can only be measured in amplitude, frequency, velocity, propagation, acceleration, momentum and wavelength, and quantified with the onomatopoeia sound.
Intensity is also an integral part of sound because it’s the quantitive measurement of acoustic power released. A myriad of academic studies show that onomatopoeia’s rhetorical attributions to the sound of an impact is an intrinsic linguistics feature that solidifies the relationship between a word, it’s sound and its external signification. See Part VII Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
Engaging linguistics as an overall vocabulary system is difficult to impart because the language as a whole is a set of interrelated orthography borrowed from different languages, hence the peculiar nature of irregular adjectives or verbs may derive from the aggregation of different languages. But when you explore certain aspect of linguistics, primarily literary devices, you see formulas in mathematics converted to language; examples are paradoxes, ambiguities and equilibriums. Mathematics may be used to quantify sarcastic intonation for pattern consistency to unravel the tonal structure in rhetoric, and why we cognitively interpret certain literal phrases contrastingly.
So indeed; mathematics and linguistics are disparate disciplines that share no inherent commonality, yet they are intrinsically related. To analyze literary devices such as verbal irony, sarcasm, patriotism and condescension, a study of the suprasegmental features in phonology is imperative, because you must ascribe intonation, inflection, modulation and cadence; an analysis of the rise and fall in sarcastic amplitude, frequency, velocity, acceleration, momentum and intensity is conducive to mathematical equations to evaluate the measurement.
In order for Google’s algorithm to become a balanced equilibrium to effectively disambiguate ambiguity impartially, every facet of commonalities in both core disciplines needs to be aggregated and consolidated into a deep analysis; paradoxes in physics derive from immutable deductive laws, and this is resolved by understanding the relativistic viewpoint deriving from an inertial frame of reference. Linguistics paradoxes derive from a set of hypothetics or preconditions that contrives the inorganic paradox. The disciplines sharing paradoxical features as a commonality, yet both contradictory entails different processes. This is how we augment algorithms, by implementing a deep analysis of the disparity and relationships between core disciplines..See Part XVII Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Redshift, Doppler, Special and General Relativity
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016