(SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Acronyms, Abbreviations, Initialisms
LINGUISTICS ORGANIC SEARCH ENGINE THEORY
(LOSE-T) PART XI
(LOSE-T) PART XI
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Acronyms, Abbreviations, Initialisms
Acronyms are words formed by the combination of initials excluded from a group of lexemes; example, The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), where the initials represent each words of the group in succession. Acronyms come in generic and non-generic forms; the former consist of dictionary associations and the latter are ill-defined groups of lexicons that’s not in the dictionary, although some ill-defined lexemes may have pronunciations. Some non-generic acronyms become dictionary definitions because of its prominence; example, (NATO), which represents an intergovernmental military alliance. Prisoner Of War (POW), is an ambiguous generic acronym because it represents a military institution and the literary device “onomatopoeia;” it’s an acronym and literary device. A prime example of the contemporary use of linguistics augmenting a lexemes definition beyond its figurative meaning.
Abbreviations are synonymous to acronyms in that the initials are also extracted from lexemes; however, abbreviations have no pronunciations; they may be a combination of letters where the vowels are excluded, and because of the discorded cacophony in sound the abbreviations are spelt, Doxyribonucleic Acid, Doxyribo Nucleic Acid (DNA), or Tetrahydrocannabinol, Tetra Hydro Cannabinol (THC). Initialisms work identical to abbreviations; however, the abbreviations are generally attributed to names, such as Martin Luther King (MLK) and John Fitzgerald Kennedy (JFK).
If you search query the abbreviation (NLP), it has mutually exclusive definitions; (1) Neuro-Linguistic Programming; (2) Natural Language Processing; the former is the abbreviation for computational linguistics and the latter defines psychotherapy and human behavior. This is a peculiar sort of ambiguity because it’s not predicated on a noun, verb, adjective or semantic ambiguity, it derives from the correlation between initials extracted from lexemes of successions. There’s no inherent linguistic factors involved, it’s a problem arising from a parity in abbreviations; parallel thinking in abbreviations and acronyms are common, after-all, the alphabet consist of 27 letters.
If you search query the keyword “NLP” in “Google images,” Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the scaling representation, while “NLP” Natural Language Processing is excluded from the image query. A discrepancy prevalent in the “standard keyword search,” as well. Distinctions become salient when the keyword “wiki” is adjacent to “NLP;” Natural Language Processing appears as the subordinate; while Neuro-Linguistic Programming is ubiquitously dominant. The algorithm rules of problem solving and calculated operations treats all lexemes with identical formulaic outcomes. If you substitute “NLP” with a homograph such as “wind,” the noun “air movement,” is the dominant, and “wind,” the verb for “twist and turn,” is the subordinate lexeme.
These are two distinct lexemes; the former is an “abbreviation in parity” and the latter is a “homograph in semantics;” one lexeme is excluded from the variance of linguistic ambiguity because it derives from the coincidence of parallel thinking, and the latter is a lexical ambiguity that succumbs to multiple linguistic variances. The algorithm disambiguated both lexemes arbitrarily with an identical set of calculated principles; it’s doesn’t factor-in the rudiments and variances of ambiguity in lexemes. This process is counterintuitive because it unequivocally diverges from lexical ambiguity; when, in essence the disambiguation should be predicated on lexical impartiality, where the noun, verb, adjective, abbreviation, acronym, and Initialism, are keyword variances that should be rendered into account.
This factors in a myriad of problems; the fact that the contemporary use of linguistics serve as a keyword authority over a lexemes denotational value only solidifies the insignificant role the fundamental meaning a lexemes plays in the search query…”NLP,” “Pow,” and “Wind,” derives from mutually exclusive ambiguities; “NLP,” is a result of abbreviation parity; “Pow,” is a result of an acronym-onomatopoeia hybrid, and “Wind,” is a result of a homograph and the disparity between nouns, verbs, adjectives etc! “NATO” remains unequivocally monosemyic, because it’s non-generic, void of acronymic parity, and not constricted within the variances of linguistic semantics.
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016