Quantum Field Theory & Nash Equilibrium
Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
Quantum Electrodynamics is a branch of physics that studies the relationship between electromagnetism and electrically charged particles; a stream of massless photon oscillating as both electric current and magnetic field interacting with matter. When these photons collides with an atom—-depending on its energy level, the electrons become excited and causes a temporary displacement in its orbit.
The fundamental concept behind Nash equilibrium and the theory of games where a players action intuitively compensate into account other players strategy, to optimize and effectively achieve a desired outcome. A semi-equivalence to the game of chess, except for Nash equilibrium of strategy formulation, groups of multiple players are taken into account.
With Nash equilibrium there’s no unilateral deviation because the result is a low payoff; the objective is centered around a set of probabilistic distribution of action by each player to effectively benefit the overall group. Nash theory of noncooperative games had a major implication on social science and economics, and the equations used to formulate the theory inadvertently derived from social interactive metaphors.
Let’s explore the social metaphor in depth; humans are driven by self-interest and also influenced by the actions of others. His theory infused a trichotomy into what’s already dichotomized—-as to state; a player must consider the groups action, beyond self-interest, to derive to the most effective self-interest decision. Let’s precede back to quantum electrodynamics and lights interaction with matter!
A basic atom consist of three subatomic particles; a proton, neutron and an electron; the positive electric charged proton and the zero charged neutron bonds together in the center of the atom forming the nucleus, while the negative electric charged electron orbits the outer-layer. There’s hundreds of atom on the periodic table explaining the chemical elements of each atomic structure, and the subatomic arrangements are conducive to an atoms characteristics.
Assuming you have a rudimentary understand of the immanent nature of light; if you don’t, read my paper on—-
The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
When photons collide with the electrons in the atom; emission, transmission or absorption occurs, and this is contingent on two main factors; the electrons energy being proportioned to its orbital distance from the nucleus, and the packets of photons high to low frequency wavelengths. High frequency photons propagate with high energy, and low frequency photons have weak energy.
When light penetrates an opaque object the subatomic particles absorb many of the electromagnetic radiation wavelengths, providing they’re oscillating at the same frequency of the atomic structure and chemical makeup of the objects. Certain wavelengths of light may be emitted, absorbed or transmitted; the latter relates to transparent and translucent objects, and what happens on a subatomic level is an intriguing phenomenon—will explain!
When energy infuses the atom the electrons gain a quantum excitation that orbits it to a higher level; this level causes photons to be absorbed, and when the electrons transitions to a lower orbital level it emits photons—-this means an objects chemistry predicates the interaction between particles. Every facet of quantum electrodynamics and quantum mechanics can be demystified using social science; primarily first impression dialogues, group discourse, and relationship intimacy.
When we ponder on sound waves and radio waves, their inherent nature appear the same; frequency, velocity, amplitude, crest, trough—-Conversely there’s an intrinsic disparity. Sound is mechanical waves or disturbances propagating through an elastic medium, collision of air molecules. Radio waves are the longest wavelengths in the electromagnetic radiation spectrum consisting of low frequencies of electric and magnetic radiation.
The Wave-Medium Dichotomy Between Light and Sound
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016