Quantum Electrodynamics & Snowflakes
The Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular and Intermolecular Forces of Snowflakes
The formation of snowflakes emanate when cold temperature changes the water vapor in clouds from its liquid form to ice, the droplet freezes onto dust particles in the air causing the internal molecules of crystallize ice to assemble themselves to form hexagonal lattice, resulting in intricate structures. A cycle deriving from minuscule conditional impurities; invariably, with an electromagnetic microscope you can observe the pollen or dust particles being the central-point of a snowflakes development.
Let’s explore a few jargons to understand the intrinsic mechanism that govern snowflakes. Lattices are tangible objects fastened together horizontally, vertically or perpendicularly in a square or diamond shape, equivalent to a fence or fish-net. Envision a transparent open-meshed material with equal or disproportional symmetry—-“metaphorically speaking”. When these crystalline lattice descends to the ground the droplets collides with water vapor causing the secondary droplets to freeze and germinate the hexagonal lattices.
Snowflakes is a combination of physics and chemistry, they are formed by condensed molecules; hydrogen and oxygen atoms configuring themselves to elicit their shapes and patterns. There’s a few key areas we’ll explore; the underlying chemistry, their internal molecular structure, and the environmental factors that predicate natures creative expression.
A basic atom consist of three subatomic particles; a proton, neutron and an electron; the positive electric charged proton and the zero charged neutron bonds together in the center of the atom forming the nucleus, while the negative electric charged electron orbits the outer-layer. There’s hundreds of atom on the periodic table explaining the chemical elements of each atomic structure, and the subatomic arrangements are conducive to an atoms characteristics.
Water has peculiar subatomic properties, it’s formed by two hydrogen atoms bonded to one oxygen atom; hydrogen atoms consist of a positively charged proton in the nucleus, and a negatively charged electron orbiting the nucleus; while the oxygen atom consist of eight protons, eight neutrons, with eight spiraling electrons in the outer-layer. When liquid freezes to ice it becomes less dense, and the hydrogen atoms condenses together with the oxygen atoms in a covalent bond to create crystallized hexagons.
Let’s focus on the Intramolecular and intermolecular forces; the former are the forces that bonds atoms together to form molecules, and the latter is the forces between the molecules that binds or fasten them in harmony. Here’s the perfect astronomical metaphor— the concept of gravitational forces existing between celestial objects in galaxies, (Intramolecular), and the gravitational forces existing between interstellar galaxies, (intermolecular). This metaphor correlates in terms of commonality but not intrinsically or theoretically.
The transparent/translucent nature of water and ice seems to contrast the white sensation emitted from snow, and that’s because the structure of snowflakes have reflective surfaces and doesn’t transmit or absorb light, it scatters all the frequencies of the visual spectrum back to our photoreceptors, which interprets the wavelengths as white. This has to do with quantum-electrodynamics and the interaction between photons and matter.
Light reflects off the ice crystals while it flutters through the atmosphere in a powder-like form to the ground, and because of the multifaceted structure of ice crystals it forces light to scatter all the wavelengths at an interior angle off the snowflakes symmetry.
There’s a myriad of environmental factors that affect the structure of snowflakes, and they’re constantly changing due to air current, humidity and other atmospheric conditions; also the changes that occur between and within the molecules during its developmental stages. Hence, there’s a high improbability of two snowflakes appearing identical, although they’re symmetrically similar they have variations of unevenness.
Artistic endeavors are often pursued through drawing, carving, casting and molding to attain that aesthetic goal; a manifestation of creative process and the embodiment of ingenuity. With snowflakes there’s no genetic code or blueprint governing its developmental stages into a hexagonal symmetry, it’s a structural formation deriving from an inadvertent assemblage of arbitrary events. Snowflakes are a phenomenon of the physical world, a manufacturer of appreciative beauty and truly a meticulous gem of nature!
Part II on Intramolecular and Intermolecular forces coming soon!
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016