Predicting The Stock-Market Using Dispersed Variables
Predicting The Stock Market Forecast Using Dispersed Variables
When investors talk about the myriad of underlying factors affecting the stock market, topics like economic growth, lower interest rate, supply and demand, market cap, earning per share, news, or the psychological mood of investors are usually the center of discourse. These are circumstances and influences falling under the same financial and economic syntax, hence we’re going to explore unrelated areas that effect the market indirectly.
War and Foreign Relation Policy affects the economy because it increases government spending; it requires public resources generally allotted for civilian use; these resources are used to fund the efforts of war, or any upheavals that affects foreign relation policy or promote conflict between countries. One that causes inflation and deflation while impacting on the equity market.
Government Legislation and Regulation does impact the financial sector; the former being a directive placed on a governing body on any industry, and the latter is the execution or implementation of rules and guidelines issued by the legislation through a regulatory board. Both legislation and regulation implementation causes a ripple effect in the financial market; primary example is a legislation that prohibits or requires an industry to eradicate, upgrade or change their model, this can have a major impact on the company’s spending, an instability that invariably increases consumer cost or decreases investors expected earnings to offset their expenditure.
Television and Movies impact the equity market or overall value of a company, but it’s contingent on its syntax. (Will explain). Movies expression on real companies have fictional amplification in nature, and although it can impair an investors perception of a company, it doesn’t negate their quarterly report or annual reports on revenues, and other metric investors use to track the scope of future growth. Conversely, controversial documentaries that highlights a company’s illegal and discriminatory practices can have an adverse effect and forecast it’s future performance.
Prime example is, animal rights activist campaigned and protested for policy change against Seaworld in a 2013 documentary called “Blackfish.” The media attention and political rivalry between animal rights activist and Seaworld’s supporters pushed the debates to the forefront, causing a proposed legislation that prohibits the captive, breeding and performances of killer whales. This impacted the company’s earnings release causing the stock to decline. Television, theatre, motion pictures or documentary can effect the equity market depending on if it partitions the public into disagreement.
Ecological Disasters do have dramatic consequences for both environments and industries; unpredictable oil spills catastrophe can have an adverse on a company’s reputation; fines that causes legal expenses and regulatory compliance cost for the company’s negligence. Disasters in general have financial implications, because disasters disrupt businesses, damage roads, eradicate infrastructures and increase unemployment, although creating new employment.
Sports and Fitness has an indirect influence on the stock market; Coca-Cola appointed former heavy weight boxing champion Evander Holyfield as a board director in 1998, and many sports celebrities and Hollywood ranks have been recruited by corporations trading on the equity market. . Their fame and prestige increases a firm value and encourages investors to acquire stocks, because a celebrity’s visible effect tend to spark attention and entice financial analyst.
Fundamental and Technical Analysis has two basic analytic schools of thought, fundamental analysis vs technical analysis; fundamentalist analysis tends to study a company’s annual report, financial statement, proxy statement or quarterly news etc…The company’s price, market value, trading volume, expenditure, revenue, outstanding balance etc. Risk factors, legal proceedings, including footnotes helps an investor become more intimate with a company.
Technical analysis is the study of charts, statistical studies and not necessarily intrinsic research, they believe preceding patterns and past price movements can somehow predetermine the future of the market, a somewhat method of predictability, and although technical analyst take price, volume, news and other attributes into the equation, the rudiments of their decision making are contingent on the study of patterns.
Read my paper on WALL ST, FUNDAMENTAL VS TECHNICAL ANALYSIS IN THE STOCK MARKET
Investing in the stock market is not gambling in the strictest sense, it’s an assertion prevalent among naive investor and uninformed or non-participatory observers. There’s a pattern of events that affects it’s volatility, indirectly or inadvertently, and although fundamental and technical analysis are the two driving school of thoughts in the stock market, the cause and effect variables are immeasurable.
Here’s a deep philosophically discrepancy between value and availability to ponder on; the market value of every company in the stock market exceeds the amount of printed currencies available; meaning, the immense amount of information that have a tiny effect on its volatility, exceeds stockbrokers, analyst and investors processing resources. A discrepancy that incurs the random interpretation, while the underlying narrative is a synchronistic beauty!
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016