Phonology of Modulation Cadence Intonation Inflection
LINGUISTICS ORGANIC SEARCH ENGINE THEORY
(LOSE-T) PART XX
(LOSE-T) PART XX
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
Social rapport is invariably predicated on the prosodic features of communication, a phonetic and phonological imperative algorithms exclude from the search query, thus, voiding the paramount linguistics feature in Natural Language Processing (NLP). The functions of orthographic systems and the verbal representation of sound formation disparate in communicative features; a dichotomy that poses a problematic interpretation of description and definition in meanings, especially when the conveyance and exchange of information is contingent on prosodic features. The pattern of rhythms, stress and meter of sound are tonal units Google’s algorithm is incapable of rendering.
In Part V Search Engine Optimization (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Segmental and Suprasegmental Phonology we examined the parity role literary devices play in terms of tonality in its semantical and syntactical interpretation. The problem with Word Sense Disambiguation (WSD), in Natural Language Processing (NLP), is not just ambiguity, but Computational Linguistics inability to implement phonetic and phonological features into its calculative functions.. Nevertheless, let’s examine these attributes.
Linguistics has many subfields; phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics and pragmatics..The pervasive of ambiguity in semantics pronouncedly encapsulates every facet of double, triple or more interpretations in lexical and syntactic usage; but there’s a salient ambiguity that emanates from the modulation, cadence, intonation and inflection of speech. Constituting the oblivious nature of phonological ambiguity, superseding lexical, syntactic, grammatical and punctuational coexistence of multiple meanings.
In the field of semantics, a myriad of ambiguity derives from homonym, homophone, homograph, heteronym, heterograph, polysemy, monosemy, capitonym, paronym, hyponym and meronym…The derivation of these ambiguity rely on the grammatic exploitation of noun, verbs and adjectives etc; our objective is to explore phonological ambiguity emanating from literal statements that conjures up, or reflects a contrasting interpretation based on modulation, cadence, intonation and inflection….
Modulation reflects the overall amplitude, frequency, timber, overtones and undertones in speech utterance, a sort of musical nonlinearity. Unlike the chromatic scales in music, incremental intervals are extracted to form the diatonic scale, to which musical harmony derives— speech modulation is not constricted by these rules and abides by a biological innovation preceding back to the primate era of homo-sapiens and communicative evolution.
Cadence is also voice inflection or modulation that can be compartmentalized and isolated into the rhythmic flow in the former or latter part of a speech. Hence, a comedian like “Mitch Hedberg’s” cadence became his pervasive comedic trademark; pinnacle being the latter part of his deliveries—while his overall speech would express the essential features of modulation…
Intonation is pitch variation in grammatical structure, the functions are attributed to someone’s emotional predicament during speech. There’s four kinds of intonation; rising intonation, falling intonation, rise-fall intonation, and fall-rise intonation. Rising intonation contours usually indicate some uncertainty on the speaker’s part, while falling intonation may indicate despondency in speech.
Inflection is ambiguous in it’s definition, because it encapsulates two meanings; it can refer to inflection, which is the modulation of frequency or rise and fall in pitch, constituting it’s intonation. Both inflection and intonation deals with pitch modulation; primarily the upward inflection in American dialect at the end of a question; “technically—inflection.”
Although lexicographers dictionary definition of inflection and intonation seems synonymous to each other, and inconsequently inducing the applicable nature of the pragmatic usage in semantic ambiguity, the connotative evolution of a word tends to predicate the dominant over the subordinate. Syntax determines the differentiating factors between intonation and inflection; if we measure the upward rise at the end of a sentence, it’s the intonation; however, the upward change of frequency would induce the inflection, an extremely fine semantic differentiation.
The ambiguous nature of sarcasm, verbal irony and condescension stems from the literal speech being interpreted figuratively and rhetorically, and phonology constituting its double meaning. The upward and downward inflection in literal speech induces its non literal meaning; hence a peremptory statement with an upward inflection predicates an un-surety in ones statement…
Phonetics is a subset of linguistics comprising of the production of human speech; primarily, articulatory phonetics, acoustic phonetics and auditory phonetics. Articulatory phonetics deals with how sound is produced; acoustic phonetics explores the physics—acoustic properties of sound propagation, “collision of air molecules;” and auditory phonetics examines the auditory perception of sound and how speech is perceived.
Phonetics and Phonology overlap in a number of different ways, but we’re specifically focusing on phonology and its two sub-branches; segmental and suprasegmental, two key areas that studies rhythm, pitch, meter and intonation—this is where figurative and rhetorical devices pervade in abundance, where tonality conduces its nonliteral extensions…
Here’s two original compositions and one arrangement, where i explore modulation, cadence, intonation and inflection in music; transposing, transcribing, arranging and composing in three mutually exclusive musical styles.. All three pieces were composed an arranged in nonstandard tunings; this lends itself beautifully to sus2 and sus4 open chords—(another subject). Enjoy!
In The Highland of Scotland
A Darker Shade of Gray
Windy and Warm
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016