The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection
Love is a mirrored reflection or projection of a deep suppressed or repressed phenomena in our psyche. When we’re in love, it’s the surface mirror or reflective light of radiation that stems from deep within our core. Pause this article and ponder on this deeply; infact, try to rekindle and highlight the intense pleasure, personified feeling, captivating moments, and powerless obsession you’ve experienced with someone you loved…So intense that it sent ripples through our emotional stability, and drove us to the point of insanity. They all shared a single common denominator—they’re a fragmented version of our whole-self. And here’s why; people are multidimensional and not a singularity, or possess a single personality; this is a difficult conundrum to grapple with, but let’s think about this for a second——
Our personality are like three-dimensional holograms, where fragmented aspect of our characteristics contain all the information of our whole personality…Sometimes we battle to demystify our distinct quality and peculiar behavior with our friends, associates, parents, colleges and intimate relationships. It’s because we’re fragmented into pieces of a whole. Everything that’s complete in and if itself, requires a divided amount of portion to fulfill itself. We often question our identity and try to decipher which aspect of our characteristics are within close proximity of our inner psyche—-when in essence, it’s multilayered.
We have the intellectual or articulate side, an emotional side, a stoic aggressive side, a humorous side, an idiosyncratic side etc! The idiosyncratic is the unfiltered side, where the quirks, goofball, clumsy 5 year old emerges. It’s the unsheltered child we once were, withered by the clusters and influences of cultural nurturing and social conditioning. We’re multidimensional individuals fragmented into different personalities and characteristics as part of a whole being—all governed and weaved into an underlying tapestry. When we meet someone and fall in love, it’s because a fragmented version of our deep repressed psyche has emerged in that person—that’s why attraction is unpredictable, because we’re actually falling in love with a reflection of ourselves.
There’s also the vicious cycle of unrequited love, where a lack of reciprocity is an emotional pain that defies human description; it’s an excruciating, excruciating torment and burden to soul to love someone who doesn’t love us back. But have we ever wondered what causes unrequited love? Unrequited love is a chained tandem enigma, because we’re disregarded by the ones we adore, and worshiped by the ones we ignore. The most pervasive explanation for this is the power of supply and demand, or the fact that we desire what we cannot have or achieve; indeed, this is true within certain context, but there’s a deeper divine interpersonal chemistry involved. Invariably, the ones in love is experiencing the projection or reflection of themselves, and the other person is displaying an evolved part of their authentic self, which is suppressed or repressed by the ones deeply in love.
When two people fall in love, it’s because fragments of their psyche compliment each other, or the suppressed or repressed area of both individuals psyche awakens; hence the reason love isn’t a choice, it’s the projective inter-chemistry of our subconscious, a primary substance of matter which is part of the mechanical makeup of each individuals psyche….And anyone who possess or exhibits the unaware inter-chemical part of our mind will influence our thoughts, emotions and experience. Hence the reason why it’s extremely imperative that we publicly display the most accurate depiction of our true self. What’s remarkable is, unrequited love is a curse but also the greatest blessing we can ever experience—-and here’s why!
Divulging our affection and confessing our love takes immeasurable courage, one that exposes our fear, vulnerability and fragile heart; it’s the key that opens the door to intimacy or rejection. The unpleasant fear, emotional exposure, uncertainty, and self-esteem is all wrapped up in the single moment we say, “I love you.” The outcome can be an intense magical euphoria, or may crumble, shatter and devour our grip of reality..The problem is—the mind analyzes the past and future and construct a narrative for the present moment, but the heart expresses emotion and compassion in the present moment… When we embrace the moment and allow our heart to express itself unfiltered, something extraordinary occurs, the shackles and bondages of love is broken and we’re no longer a victim of our ego…We’re in a space of insecurity, our stomach boils in anxiety, and our heart palpitation ascends as if it wants to explode through our chest.
Regardless of the consequences we “absolutely” must enter that emotional space and feel the pain of unrequited love. Rejection leads to an onslaught of never-ending tears, heartaches and self-loathing, but during this process something magical happens, we begin to distinguish the difference between the power of vulnerability, and our unsusceptible nature to guard and protect who we are, what we are, and how we truly feel. The state of exposure distinguishes ourselves, while the unshakable construct keeps us hostage. We’re constantly reforming, curtailing and curating what to say, when to say it, and how to say it, instead of conveying our honest feelings in the present moment.
Discovering our authentic self requires an intimidating inner reflection, sometimes it requires the removal of social nurturing and cultural conditioning. It’s usually not a choice because the mind complicates the simplistic power of authentic expression..Hence, trauma, near death experience, substance abuse, or a psychedelic experience can trigger us into that space. It’s something extreme that shatters our perception of reality and leaves us lost, hopeless, depressed, and sometimes suicidal; and this is where we find ourselves, our true self…We begin to realize that we’re no longer a prisoner of our emotions, a filtered slave of scrutiny, or a victim of our ego arrested in an emotional institution.
Love rekindles us with ourselves, it revives and replenishes a part of our psyche that’s passive, lost or isolated, and, as aforementioned, requited love is a wholesome reciprocity, where the unclustered part of our psyche reflects our intrinsic self back to us. This is why unrequited love and rejection is a curse and blessing in disguise, because it forces us to examine what aspect of the person psyche erupted our intense, short-lived, and often, long-term passion. We learn an invaluable lesson in life— it was never about the person we’re actually in love with, it was about us, who we are as individuals and what we’re projecting.
When the pain subsides we become one with who we truly are, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. We embrace the part of ourselves that truly makes us illuminate, and that light reflects ourselves back to us. In that very moment, life begins to feel like a lucid dream, and we experience the greatest love ever—- the ability to truly love ourselves, inside out….Then, and only then, can others love us unconditionally!
Synopsis: Self-Referential & Empirical Analysis
These empirical analysis are inconclusive, however verifiable through observation, experience and a degree of self-affliction..Inferences conclude that mental faculty are the prerequisite towards mental disorder attraction, and physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics invariably initiate the attraction. These hypotheses are based on independent, theoretical and practical analysis under organic and inorganic conditions. A taxonomy between different forms of mental disorders; primarily, bipolar, has been curated under normal impulsive, distractible, disinhibited and grandiose conditions to effectively and efficiently classify their mental faculty, cognition, psyche, personality, characteristics, conditioning, ideology and emotions.
A detailed examination of test subjects and their mental disorders correlation to areas of metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology.. The heightened sense of awareness, the germination of the conscious and subconscious, and the solipsistic and pantheistic implications during mania. Investigations were conducted in their fatal attraction, specifically the prerequisites and initiators that poise the pleasure of interest; also, the amplification of precognition, premonition, retrocognition, clairvoyance, synchronicity, serendipity and telepathy.
Bipolar implies the polarized state between euphoria and dysphoria, and i’ve used the misleading definition because they’re both extreme end of the emotional spectrum that exceeds beyond the normal individual. However, they’re representation of emotional dimensions or coexisting emotional alternation. Bipolar depression and unipolar depression are symptomatically different disorders, and it’s imperative to draw distinctions. Hence, antidepressants can destabilize and induce mania or coexisting dysphoria and elation.
Theoretical & Inferential Data Assessment
|These papers are not subjugated to inferential and theoretical data, they’re conclusions reached based on self-referential and empirical analysis, and a systematic inquiry to into the organic nature of individuals under natural environmental settings.. Subjective evaluations were conducted on mood fluctuation, anxiety, and circumstances that intermittently, inadvertently and indirectly alter, modify and impacted their mood. Linear and nonlinear processes, spatial reasoning, brain rapidity and mental solidity were assessed under normal conditions; childhood trauma, stress, illness, depression, insomnia, and substance abuse were accounted for under careful observation..Rigid investigations were conducted into the biological predisposition and environmental factors that precursors the individuals predicament…Also engaging with the “observers effect” methods and principles, where passivity, compliance, and complete adherence to the test subject focal points.|
Taxonomy Of Mental Disorders & Parapsychology
Chapter I: is a fissure analysis between metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology; the augmentation of senses during mania and germination between the conscious and subconscious.
Chapter II: is an analysis of solipsism, pantheism and the paradox of intersubjectively phenomenology during manic elation; also objective realism.
Chapter III: explores the prodromal stages of bipolar solipsism and schizophrenia; apophenia and pareidolia being precursors.
Chapter IV: analyzes the mental equilibrium in simultaneous diseases and the way impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition and grandiosity alters during comorbidity.
Chapter V: is a detailed examination of the prerequisites and initiators in bipolar and mental disorders fatal attraction; primarily in the areas of physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics.
Chapter VI: investigates the prevalence of hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations and lucidity in bipolar and the general population.
Chapter VII: is a systematic inquiry into Bipolar III Cyclothymia and the equilibrium between polar extremities; the subtle commonalities and polarity they share with Bipolar I mania, and Bipolar II hypomania.
Chapter VIII: Analyzes the correlation and disparity between solipsism, parapsychology and psychopathology in bipolar mania, and how grandiosity coalesces the trichotomy.
Chapter IX: studies existentialism, nihilism and it’s relationship to bipolar disorder, atypical minds and the suppressed human psyche of normal individuals.
Chapter X: Analyses Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception, and it’s differences to sound waves, light waves and mania.
Chapter XI: Observes The Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves and it’s correlation with Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XII: Takes a Taoistic, Existentialistic and Newtonian analysis of the authenticity of love in Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XIII: Explores the disparity and commonality between mindful meditation, Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), and Bipolar Manic’s and Hypomania.
Chapter XIV: A Cross-Disciplinary and Multidisciplinary Pathophysiological and Neuropathological approach to Bipolar Manic’s.
Chapter XV: Examines the Phonetical and Phonological features adolescents and the culturing nurturing and social conditioning of intonation, inflection, modulation and cadence in speech.
Chapter XVI: Studies The ambiguity of Figurative Devices in manic’s interpretation of reality; primarily metaphor, analogy, personification and movies symbolic representations.
Chapter XVII: Is a Philosophical analysis of Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism & Monism during Bipolar Manic Episodes.
(I) Metaphysics, Phenomenology, Parapsychology & Mental Disorders
(II) Solipsism, Intersubjectivity Phenomenology, Pantheism and Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(III) Apophenia The Prodromal Stages Of Bipolar-Solipsism & Schizophrenia
(IV) Empirical Analysis Of Comorbidity In Borderline Savants And Bipolar I Mania
(V) Physiology Kinesiology, The Antecedent Initiator In Bipolar I Manic Episodes Attraction
(VI) Auditory And Visual Hypnagogic Hallucination, Lucidity And Bipolar Manics
(VII) Bipolar III Cyclothymia, The Equilibrium Straddle Between Polar Extremities
(VIII) The Trichotomy Between Solipsism, Parapsychology & Psychopathology in Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(IX) The Existentialistic And Nihilistic Authenticity of Atypical & Bipolar Manic Episodes Despair
(X) The Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception; Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XI) Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XII) Taoism Philosophy, Newtons Law, Existentialism, Authenticity, Promiscuity & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XIII) Mindfulness Meditation, Alice In Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), Bipolar And Hypomania
(XIV) A Cross-Disciplinary And Multi-Disciplinary Pathophysiological Approach To Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XV) Linguistics Phonetics, Suprasegmental Phonology, Semantics, Rhetorical Devices And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVI) Linguistics Semantics, Metaphor, Analogy, Personification, Romeo & Juliet Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVII) Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism, Monism, & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016