The Pathophysiological Effect of Hypoxia In ADHD and Bipolar
The Pathophysiological Effect of Hypoxia In ADHD and Bipolar
Hypoxia is a deficiency of oxygen reaching the brain or tissues caused by high altitudes; when we ascend to higher altitudes the necessary oxygen required to sustain life becomes thinner, because at lower altitudes the combined weight of the molecules and atmosphere creates a denser oxygenated environment to sustain life. The atmospheric gas surrounding the earth and gravitational pull condenses the molecules, whereas this adequate concentration of oxygen begins to dissipates in higher altitudes because it’s less dense, further away from the atmosphere and gravitational pull and has less weight on the molecules..As altitude increases it begins to impair the normal human function, causing physiological and psychological responses such as dizziness, nausea, and loss of consciousness..
Hypoxia depletes serotonin which causes dysphoria, and increases dopamine which causes euphoria; It’s paradoxical because it has contrasting effects on different neurotransmitters. Ironically, the contradictory seems to be a result of predisposing or environmental factors, meaning, a persons default state of being determines how oxygen deficiency at high altitude affects their mood. A despondent personality may spiral into dysphoria and the buoyant radiance of another may surge into euphoria..Interestingly enough, this polarized effect of absolutes is a hypoxic analysis of mood swings within the neurotypical spectrum..The correlation between high altitude and depression doesn’t correspond with the same prognosis when we factor-in the emotional instability of atypical cases– such as bipolar I mania and II hypomania, or the emotional dysregulation in ADHD…
With bipolar manic’s the core symptoms of hypoxia induces a physiological and psychological tendency towards unpredictability behaviors and erratic mood fluctuations, resulting in polar mood extremities due to the extreme environmental factors of high altitudes… Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, California and Utah are just a few US States with the highest elevating points, also, some of these States are listed in the top 10 highest depression and suicide rate in the country. This theoretical analysis is self-referential and empirical as well;
I’ve hiked the highest peak in Runyon Canyon, Griffith Park and Mulholland Drive and experience euphoria at its finest, partly because my gratitude and excitement towards life is a prerequisite.
A substantial ripple effect that aligns and enhances your day immeasurably, also, regular exercise alleviates depression is a peculiar elephant in the room when it comes to brisk walking in higher altitudes, because anxiety, despondency and suicide tendencies are emotional preconditions prior to the carried out physical activities, and ascending to extremely high altitudes may alter, modify or augment whatever your preset of influences are. Here’s a synonymous paper i wrote in chapter 10 on the Schumann’s Resonance and the electromagnetic fields that exist between the earths crust and ionosphere! (XI) Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
Synopsis: Self-Referential & Empirical Analysis
These empirical analysis are inconclusive, however verifiable through observation, experience and a degree of self-affliction..Inferences conclude that mental faculty are the prerequisite towards mental disorder attraction, and physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics invariably initiate the attraction. These hypotheses are based on independent, theoretical and practical analysis under organic and inorganic conditions. A taxonomy between different forms of mental disorders; primarily, bipolar, has been curated under normal impulsive, distractible, disinhibited and grandiose conditions to effectively and efficiently classify their mental faculty, cognition, psyche, personality, characteristics, conditioning, ideology and emotions.
A detailed examination of test subjects and their mental disorders correlation to areas of metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology.. The heightened sense of awareness, the germination of the conscious and subconscious, and the solipsistic and pantheistic implications during mania. Investigations were conducted in their fatal attraction, specifically the prerequisites and initiators that poise the pleasure of interest; also, the amplification of precognition, premonition, retrocognition, clairvoyance, synchronicity, serendipity and telepathy.
Bipolar implies the polarized state between euphoria and dysphoria, and i’ve used the misleading definition because they’re both extreme end of the emotional spectrum that exceeds beyond the normal individual. However, they’re representation of emotional dimensions or coexisting emotional alternation. Bipolar depression and unipolar depression are symptomatically different disorders, and it’s imperative to draw distinctions. Hence, antidepressants can destabilize and induce mania or coexisting dysphoria and elation.
Theoretical & Inferential Data Assessment
|These papers are not subjugated to inferential and theoretical data, they’re conclusions reached based on self-referential and empirical analysis, and a systematic inquiry to into the organic nature of individuals under natural environmental settings.. Subjective evaluations were conducted on mood fluctuation, anxiety, and circumstances that intermittently, inadvertently and indirectly alter, modify and impacted their mood. Linear and nonlinear processes, spatial reasoning, brain rapidity and mental solidity were assessed under normal conditions; childhood trauma, stress, illness, depression, insomnia, and substance abuse were accounted for under careful observation..Rigid investigations were conducted into the biological predisposition and environmental factors that precursors the individuals predicament…Also engaging with the “observers effect” methods and principles, where passivity, compliance, and complete adherence to the test subject focal points.|
Taxonomy Of Mental Disorders & Parapsychology
Chapter I: is a fissure analysis between metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology; the augmentation of senses during mania and germination between the conscious and subconscious.
Chapter II: is an analysis of solipsism, pantheism and the paradox of intersubjectively phenomenology during manic elation; also objective realism.
Chapter III: explores the prodromal stages of bipolar solipsism and schizophrenia; apophenia and pareidolia being precursors.
Chapter IV: analyzes the mental equilibrium in simultaneous diseases and the way impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition and grandiosity alters during comorbidity.
Chapter V: is a detailed examination of the prerequisites and initiators in bipolar and mental disorders fatal attraction; primarily in the areas of physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics.
Chapter VI: investigates the prevalence of hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations and lucidity in bipolar and the general population.
Chapter VII: is a systematic inquiry into Bipolar III Cyclothymia and the equilibrium between polar extremities; the subtle commonalities and polarity they share with Bipolar I mania, and Bipolar II hypomania.
Chapter VIII: Analyzes the correlation and disparity between solipsism, parapsychology and psychopathology in bipolar mania, and how grandiosity coalesces the trichotomy.
Chapter IX: studies existentialism, nihilism and it’s relationship to bipolar disorder, atypical minds and the suppressed human psyche of normal individuals.
Chapter X: Analyses Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception, and it’s differences to sound waves, light waves and mania.
Chapter XI: Observes The Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves and it’s correlation with Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XII: Takes a Taoistic, Existentialistic and Newtonian analysis of the authenticity of love in Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XIII: Explores the disparity and commonality between mindful meditation, Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), and Bipolar Manic’s and Hypomania.
Chapter XIV: A Cross-Disciplinary and Multidisciplinary Pathophysiological and Neuropathological approach to Bipolar Manic’s.
Chapter XV: Examines the Phonetical and Phonological features adolescents and the culturing nurturing and social conditioning of intonation, inflection, modulation and cadence in speech.
Chapter XVI: Studies The ambiguity of Figurative Devices in manic’s interpretation of reality; primarily metaphor, analogy, personification and movies symbolic representations.
Chapter XVII: Is a Philosophical analysis of Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism & Monism during Bipolar Manic Episodes.
Chapter XVIII: Examines the correlation between high altitudes and depression, primarily its effect on Bipolar I Manic episodes and II Hypomania!
(I) Metaphysics, Phenomenology, Parapsychology & Mental Disorders
(II) Solipsism, Intersubjectivity Phenomenology, Pantheism and Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(III) Apophenia The Prodromal Stages Of Bipolar-Solipsism & Schizophrenia
(IV) Empirical Analysis Of Comorbidity In Borderline Savants And Bipolar I Mania
(V) Physiology Kinesiology, The Antecedent Initiator In Bipolar I Manic Episodes Attraction
(VI) Auditory And Visual Hypnagogic Hallucination, Lucidity And Bipolar Manics
(VII) Bipolar III Cyclothymia, The Equilibrium Straddle Between Polar Extremities
(VIII) The Trichotomy Between Solipsism, Parapsychology & Psychopathology in Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(IX) The Existentialistic And Nihilistic Authenticity of Atypical & Bipolar Manic Episodes Despair
(X) The Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception; Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XI) Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XII) Taoism Philosophy, Newtons Law, Existentialism, Authenticity, Promiscuity & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XIII) Mindfulness Meditation, Alice In Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), Bipolar And Hypomania
(XIV) A Cross-Disciplinary And Multi-Disciplinary Pathophysiological Approach To Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XV) Linguistics Phonetics, Suprasegmental Phonology, Semantics, Rhetorical Devices And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVI) Linguistics Semantics, Metaphor, Analogy, Personification, Romeo & Juliet Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVII) Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism, Monism, & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVIII) The Pathophysiological Effect of Hypoxia In ADHD and Bipolar
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016