Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism, Monism, & Bipolar
Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism, Monism, & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
Analyzing type I Bipolar Manic Episodes, and Type II Bipolar Hypomania from a philosophical perceptive unravels a myriad of psychological conundrum during the euphoric state of grandiosity. Prime example is their solipsistic state of affair during the grandiose facade; only self or mind exist and external stimuli is predicated on the manifestation of imagination. This ideology requires a holistic agreement with pantheism, panentheism and panpsychism to fruition external experiences; to solidify the correlation manic’s experience between solipsism and the cosmological theory of pantheism, panentheism and panpsychism—distinctions are paramount.
Pantheism pustulates the universe as a divine consciousness or god and the universe is synonymous; panentheism adds a second philosophical layer by implicating an intrinsic and intrinsic postulation of divinity; god interpenetrating the universe, simultaneously existing outside or beyond space and time. Panpsychism addresses the enigma of consciousness, doesn’t postulate the properties of consciousness and matter are the same, but more of the primitive and basic feature matter in the universe is predicated on, an elementary form of consciousness existing in all things. Pantheism, panentheism and panpsychism as share the interpenetration of divinity, but from different perspective. Pantheism being wholeness, panentheism being intrinsic and intrinsic, and panpsychism positing the elementary form of divinity..
There’s also a blurry area between mind and matter during grandiosity in terms of dualism and monism. Dualism postulates the rigid distinctions between mind and matter, while monism states that mind and matter are different forms of the same substance, or two aspect of the same phenomenon; mental (mind), and physical (matter). During grandiosity manic’s are monistic because they germinate the subconscious with their conscious experience with reality.
The idea of dualism effaces and a monistic fissure merges between subconscious lucidity and the perceived objective nature of reality..It’s an epistemological and metaphysical solipsistic temperament where the former infers that the self-referentiality of mind is the only existence and all external validations are projections, mirrored manifestations or imaginations; the latter posits that existence outside the mind is unprovable or lack certainty…See Chapter II: Solipsism, Intersubjectivity Phenomenology, Pantheism and Bipolar I Manic Episodes
This germination is monistic and not dualistic because manic’s perceive the inner and utter as different forms of the same phenomenon..The irreducible properties of matter being the intrinsic features of consciousness; deducing the panpsychist and pantheistic worldview—-also pantheism because the wholeness of divinity is an integral part of grandiosity. One of manic’s solipsistic codependency is pantheism, panentheism and panpsychism, and this tapestry cannot germinate with the dualistic rigid distinctions between mind and matter; monism is an intrinsic feature of the holistic interconnection, where mind and matter are perceived as two distinct forms of the same phenomenon.
During elation manic’s experience five intense emotional attributes; impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition, grandiosity and pathological compulsion. Impulsivity is a neurological phenomenon because it’s predicated on instantaneous decision making, synonymous to intuition which is contingent on a subconscious foreknowledge or foreknowing. Distractibility is a cognitive phenomenon because it’s attention diversion; disinhibition is a psychological phenomenon because it decimates cultural nurturing and social conditioning, and grandiosity is the the hallmark of every philosophical phenomenon.
A Cross-Disciplinary, Multidisciplinary, Transdisciplinary & Interdisciplinary Analysis Of Mental Diseases & Spectrum Disorders!
Synopsis: Self-Referential & Empirical Analysis
These empirical analysis are inconclusive, however verifiable through observation, experience and a degree of self-affliction..Inferences conclude that mental faculty are the prerequisite towards mental disorder attraction, and physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics invariably initiate the attraction. These hypotheses are based on independent, theoretical and practical analysis under organic and inorganic conditions. A taxonomy between different forms of mental disorders; primarily, bipolar, has been curated under normal impulsive, distractible, disinhibited and grandiose conditions to effectively and efficiently classify their mental faculty, cognition, psyche, personality, characteristics, conditioning, ideology and emotions.
A detailed examination of test subjects and their mental disorders correlation to areas of metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology.. The heightened sense of awareness, the germination of the conscious and subconscious, and the solipsistic and pantheistic implications during mania. Investigations were conducted in their fatal attraction, specifically the prerequisites and initiators that poise the pleasure of interest; also, the amplification of precognition, premonition, retrocognition, clairvoyance, synchronicity, serendipity and telepathy.
Bipolar implies the polarized state between euphoria and dysphoria, and i’ve used the misleading definition because they’re both extreme end of the emotional spectrum that exceeds beyond the normal individual. However, they’re representation of emotional dimensions or coexisting emotional alternation. Bipolar depression and unipolar depression are symptomatically different disorders, and it’s imperative to draw distinctions. Hence, antidepressants can destabilize and induce mania or coexisting dysphoria and elation.
Theoretical & Inferential Data Assessment
|These papers are not subjugated to inferential and theoretical data, they’re conclusions reached based on self-referential and empirical analysis, and a systematic inquiry to into the organic nature of individuals under natural environmental settings.. Subjective evaluations were conducted on mood fluctuation, anxiety, and circumstances that intermittently, inadvertently and indirectly alter, modify and impacted their mood. Linear and nonlinear processes, spatial reasoning, brain rapidity and mental solidity were assessed under normal conditions; childhood trauma, stress, illness, depression, insomnia, and substance abuse were accounted for under careful observation..Rigid investigations were conducted into the biological predisposition and environmental factors that precursors the individuals predicament…Also engaging with the “observers effect” methods and principles, where passivity, compliance, and complete adherence to the test subject focal points.|
Taxonomy Of Mental Disorders & Parapsychology
Chapter I: is a fissure analysis between metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology; the augmentation of senses during mania and germination between the conscious and subconscious.
Chapter II: is an analysis of solipsism, pantheism and the paradox of intersubjectively phenomenology during manic elation; also objective realism.
Chapter III: explores the prodromal stages of bipolar solipsism and schizophrenia; apophenia and pareidolia being precursors.
Chapter IV: analyzes the mental equilibrium in simultaneous diseases and the way impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition and grandiosity alters during comorbidity.
Chapter V: is a detailed examination of the prerequisites and initiators in bipolar and mental disorders fatal attraction; primarily in the areas of physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics.
Chapter VI: investigates the prevalence of hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations and lucidity in bipolar and the general population.
Chapter VII: is a systematic inquiry into Bipolar III Cyclothymia and the equilibrium between polar extremities; the subtle commonalities and polarity they share with Bipolar I mania, and Bipolar II hypomania.
Chapter VIII: Analyzes the correlation and disparity between solipsism, parapsychology and psychopathology in bipolar mania, and how grandiosity coalesces the trichotomy.
Chapter IX: studies existentialism, nihilism and it’s relationship to bipolar disorder, atypical minds and the suppressed human psyche of normal individuals.
Chapter X: Analyses Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception, and it’s differences to sound waves, light waves and mania.
Chapter XI: Observes The Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves and it’s correlation with Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XII: Takes a Taoistic, Existentialistic and Newtonian analysis of the authenticity of love in Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XIII: Explores the disparity and commonality between mindful meditation, Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), and Bipolar Manic’s and Hypomania.
Chapter XIV: A Cross-Disciplinary and Multidisciplinary Pathophysiological and Neuropathological approach to Bipolar Manic’s.
Chapter XV: Examines the Phonetical and Phonological features adolescents and the culturing nurturing and social conditioning of intonation, inflection, modulation and cadence in speech.
Chapter XVI: Studies The ambiguity of Figurative Devices in manic’s interpretation of reality; primarily metaphor, analogy, personification and movies symbolic representations.
Chapter XVII: Is a Philosophical analysis of Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism & Monism during Bipolar Manic Episodes.
(I) Metaphysics, Phenomenology, Parapsychology & Mental Disorders
(II) Solipsism, Intersubjectivity Phenomenology, Pantheism and Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(III) Apophenia The Prodromal Stages Of Bipolar-Solipsism & Schizophrenia
(IV) Empirical Analysis Of Comorbidity In Borderline Savants And Bipolar I Mania
(V) Physiology Kinesiology, The Antecedent Initiator In Bipolar I Manic Episodes Attraction
(VI) Auditory And Visual Hypnagogic Hallucination, Lucidity And Bipolar Manics
(VII) Bipolar III Cyclothymia, The Equilibrium Straddle Between Polar Extremities
(VIII) The Trichotomy Between Solipsism, Parapsychology & Psychopathology in Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(IX) The Existentialistic And Nihilistic Authenticity of Atypical & Bipolar Manic Episodes Despair
(X) The Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception; Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XI) Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XII) Taoism Philosophy, Newtons Law, Existentialism, Authenticity, Promiscuity & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XIII) Mindfulness Meditation, Alice In Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), Bipolar And Hypomania
(XIV) A Cross-Disciplinary And Multi-Disciplinary Pathophysiological Approach To Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XV) Linguistics Phonetics, Suprasegmental Phonology, Semantics, Rhetorical Devices And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVI) Linguistics Semantics, Metaphor, Analogy, Personification, Romeo & Juliet Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVII) Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism, Monism, & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016