Metaphysics, Phenomenology, Parapsychology and Mental Disorders
Bipolar is a multifaceted and multidimensional polarization between extremities; it’s a fascinating episode of mood fluctuations between elation and despondency. It’s an interesting area because there’s an acausal rapidity during mania that’s void of discernible causal connections. If you’re interested in bridging the gap between phenomenology, metaphysics and parapsychology—-this is invariably the area to be. Precognition, premonition, clairvoyance, retrocognition, telekinesis, psychokinesis, telepathy, synchronicity and serendipity are just a few augmented grandiosity during their deranged or insightful experience.
There’s a few types of bipolar I’d like to explore; Bipolar I manic episodes; Bipolar II hypomania; Bipolar III cyclothymia; Bipolar IIII atypical; I’m excluding atypical because it’s a comorbidity with overlapping symptomology, and cyclothymia is a milder depression/elation fluctuation compared to manic episodes and hypomania. There’s a myriad of factors that induces mania; biological predisposition, substance abuse, trauma, and insomnia. Insomnia is intriguing because it disrupts the sleep architecture attributing to hypertension development, an occurrence in the circadian rhythm that seems to be a core pathological dysfunctions..
Manic episodes and hypomania induces a transcendental experience, inevitably altering perception by heightening their senses and germinating the perceived division between the conscious and subconscious. There’s an emotional fluctuation between the contrasting extremes of both euphoria and dysphoria, and during euphoric-ity, extrasensory perception increases. Here’s are the five key areas I’d like to explore; impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition, grandiosity and pathological…These areas are emotional precursors that initiate apophenia, pareidolia, hallucination, delusions and schizophrenia..
Impulsivity is misconstrued with intuition but there’s a clear distinction; the former is the impulsive action void of forethought, whereas the latter is predicated on foreknowledge oblivious to the conscious mind. I’ll even postulate a sorta of precognition, premonition or clairvoyance emanating in the subconscious; and I’m positing this notion because I’ve browsed extensive psychedelic forums to find a single common denominator all psychedelically induced individuals share, regardless of their vaguely inexplicable poetic interpretation of reality, from an existentialistic and epistemological viewpoint—-one thing all their stories share is the synergy between the conscious and subconscious, and the underlying tapestry between the internal subjective self and the external objective reality… Some claimed to see electromagnetic waves interlocked between objects in space and time.
Distractibility is attention diversion and inability to focus; irritability alters their route as well. This inability to focus is caused by increased brain rapidity, spatial reasoning and cognitive speed serving as inadvertent precursor. Prolificacy may arise in different interest or a sporadic descension into chaotic grandiosity. Individuals with high functioning autism and borderline savants tend to offset the tipping point in bipolar extremities by immersing in their obsession—a sorta dopamine and seratonic gift. Bipolar meets savant and one cancels each other out!
Disinhibition is the abandonment of social restrictions conducive to impulsivity, distractibility and grandiosity; the psychological fluctuation during euphoria is holistic, and the interconnectivity between each mental state augments the pathological compulsion and obsessiveness towards the inevitable, grandiosity. Such lack of social restrain and disregard for conventions may impair cognition, perception and emotions, resulting in eroded judgement and assessments. Invariably, if untreated may incur self-infliction..Conversely; in hindsight of the precarious nature of disinhibition, authentic innovation and ingenuity are contingent on equal disinhibited rules. Hence, disinhibition is paradoxical with equal contrasting consequences, and the determining factor is predicated on ones subjective influence and their precognitive intervention.
Grandiosity is a delusional or unrealistic superiority, with an augmented ambition sustained by external validation; this self inflicted narcissistic ideology is a uniqueness validated through external outputs. When senses are heightened subjective experiences such as apophenia and pareidolia increases exponentially; the former is attributed to arbitrary pattern association in nature, and the latter is the visual attributions towards spiritual connotations. This augments hallucinations, delusions, psychosis, and inevitably, the “Peter Pan In Netherlands” schizophrenia!
There’s a myriad of metaphysical and phenomenological experience that’s prominent amongst bipolar I manic episodes, and bipolar II hypomania, and that’s the synchronistic, serendipitous and clairvoyance factors that sustains and induces the delusions of validation. It’s a transcendental psychological state beyond the normal senses and mind, (metaphysics), and the germination between the conscious, subconscious, objects and experience, (phenomenology).
My perspective is sorta indifferent; it’s veered towards both psychiatry and the repressed psyche in mania..Individuals experiencing kundalini rising and spiritual awakening or ascension elicit synonymous prognosis. A primal philosophy preceding back to the antiquity of eastern philosophy. From the perspective of the uninitiated, mental disorders are attributed labels without rigid analysis; however, from the individuals subjective experience and based on empirical analysis, the innumerable and uncanny synchronicity, serendipity, and the germination between the dreamlike subconscious and conscious fruition of these experiences, renders a mental and emotional communion with an external divine Intervention…
Bipolar mania ensues the obscure philosophy of solipsism and the subjectivity of mind and projection of intent during grandiosity; they oscillate between existentialism and metaphysical solipsism, while the idea of solipsism conflicts with intersubjectivity phenomenology, which deals with the subjectivity of collective consciousness. And ofcourse, their acausal experiences are subservient to the pantheistic identification of divinity being synonymous with the universe. Definitely an area in parapsychology and philosophy worthy of deep investigations.
Standup comedy is a precursor to mania because of the laughter euphoria and rejection dysphoria. It’s an emotional fluctuation recurring nightly. Sleep deprivation is part of the entertainment process, hence insomnia is inevitable. This eventually disrupts the circadian rhythm and causes a mood fluctuation. There’s a correlation between humor and depression and it’s centered around a comedians emotional dichotomy onstage; elated grandiosity tonight, despondency and lost of hope another night. And both extremities may occur the same night depending on the number of shows; marinate the experience with insomnia, and scallywag into a vicious cycle of substance abuse, which is another form of depression.
Synopsis: Self-Referential & Empirical Analysis
These empirical analysis are inconclusive, however verifiable through observation, experience and a degree of self-affliction..Inferences conclude that mental faculty are the prerequisite towards mental disorder attraction, and physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics invariably initiate the attraction. These hypotheses are based on independent, theoretical and practical analysis under organic and inorganic conditions. A taxonomy between different forms of mental disorders; primarily, bipolar, has been curated under normal impulsive, distractible, disinhibited and grandiose conditions to effectively and efficiently classify their mental faculty, cognition, psyche, personality, characteristics, conditioning, ideology and emotions.
A detailed examination of test subjects and their mental disorders correlation to areas of metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology.. The heightened sense of awareness, the germination of the conscious and subconscious, and the solipsistic and pantheistic implications during mania. Investigations were conducted in their fatal attraction, specifically the prerequisites and initiators that poise the pleasure of interest; also, the amplification of precognition, premonition, retrocognition, clairvoyance, synchronicity, serendipity and telepathy.
Bipolar implies the polarized state between euphoria and dysphoria, and i’ve used the misleading definition because they’re both extreme end of the emotional spectrum that exceeds beyond the normal individual. However, they’re representation of emotional dimensions or coexisting emotional alternation. Bipolar depression and unipolar depression are symptomatically different disorders, and it’s imperative to draw distinctions. Hence, antidepressants can destabilize and induce mania or coexisting dysphoria and elation.
Theoretical & Inferential Data Assessment
|These papers are not subjugated to inferential and theoretical data, they’re conclusions reached based on self-referential and empirical analysis, and a systematic inquiry to into the organic nature of individuals under natural environmental settings.. Subjective evaluations were conducted on mood fluctuation, anxiety, and circumstances that intermittently, inadvertently and indirectly alter, modify and impacted their mood. Linear and nonlinear processes, spatial reasoning, brain rapidity and mental solidity were assessed under normal conditions; childhood trauma, stress, illness, depression, insomnia, and substance abuse were accounted for under careful observation..Rigid investigations were conducted into the biological predisposition and environmental factors that precursors the individuals predicament…Also engaging with the “observers effect” methods and principles, where passivity, compliance, and complete adherence to the test subject focal points.|
Taxonomy Of Bipolar & Psychopathology
Chapter I: is a fissure analysis between metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology; the augmentation of senses during mania and germination between the conscious and subconscious.
Chapter II: is an analysis of solipsism, pantheism and the paradox of intersubjectively phenomenology during manic elation; also objective realism.
Chapter III: explores the prodromal stages of bipolar solipsism and schizophrenia; apophenia and pareidolia being precursors.
Chapter IV: analyzes the mental equilibrium in simultaneous diseases and the way impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition and grandiosity alters during comorbidity.
Chapter V: is a detailed examination of the prerequisites and initiators in bipolar and mental disorders fatal attraction; primarily in the areas of physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics.
Chapter VI: investigates the prevalence of hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations and lucidity in bipolar and the general population.
Chapter VII: is a systematic inquiry into Bipolar III Cyclothymia and the equilibrium between polar extremities; the subtle commonalities and polarity they share with Bipolar I mania, and Bipolar II hypomania.
Chapter VIII: Analyzes the correlation and disparity between solipsism, parapsychology and psychopathology in bipolar mania, and how grandiosity coalesces the trichotomy.
Chapter IX: studies existentialism, nihilism and it’s relationship to bipolar disorder, atypical minds and the suppressed human psyche of normal individuals.
Chapter X: Analyses Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception, and it’s differences to sound waves, light waves and mania.
Chapter XI: Observes The Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves and it’s correlation with Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XII: Takes a Taoistic, Existentialistic and Newtonian analysis of the authenticity of love in Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XIII: Explores the disparity and commonality between mindful meditation, Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), and Bipolar Manic’s and Hypomania.
Chapter XIV: A Cross-Disciplinary and Multidisciplinary Pathophysiological and Neuropathological approach to Bipolar Manic’s.
Chapter XV: Examines the Phonetical and Phonological features adolescents and the culturing nurturing and social conditioning of intonation, inflection, modulation and cadence in speech.
Chapter XVI: Studies The ambiguity of Figurative Devices in manic’s interpretation of reality; primarily metaphor, analogy, personification and movies symbolic representations.
Chapter XVII: Is a Philosophical analysis of Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism & Monism during Bipolar Manic Episodes.
Chapter XVIII: Examines the correlation between high altitudes and depression, primarily its effect on Bipolar I Manic episodes and II Hypomania!
Chapter XIX: Is an ontological analysis of reality, existence and being in terms of dualism, monism, idealism and materialism.
Chapter XX: Studies the correlation between impulsivity, grandiosity, promiscuity and its relationship to the adult films industry.
(I) Metaphysics, Phenomenology, Parapsychology & Mental Disorders
(II) Solipsism, Intersubjectivity Phenomenology, Pantheism and Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(III) Apophenia The Prodromal Stages Of Bipolar-Solipsism & Schizophrenia
(IV) Empirical Analysis Of Comorbidity In Borderline Savants And Bipolar I Mania
(V) Physiology Kinesiology, The Antecedent Initiator In Bipolar I Manic Episodes Attraction
(VI) Auditory And Visual Hypnagogic Hallucination, Lucidity And Bipolar Manics
(VII) Bipolar III Cyclothymia, The Equilibrium Straddle Between Polar Extremities
(VIII) The Trichotomy Between Solipsism, Parapsychology & Psychopathology in Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(IX) The Existentialistic And Nihilistic Authenticity of Atypical & Bipolar Manic Episodes Despair
(X) The Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception; Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XI) Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XII) Taoism Philosophy, Newtons Law, Existentialism, Authenticity, Promiscuity & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XIII) Mindfulness Meditation, Alice In Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), Bipolar And Hypomania
(XIV) A Cross-Disciplinary And Multi-Disciplinary Pathophysiological Approach To Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XV) Linguistics Phonetics, Suprasegmental Phonology, Semantics, Rhetorical Devices And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVI) Linguistics Semantics, Metaphor, Analogy, Personification, Romeo & Juliet Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVII) Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism, Monism, & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVIII) The Pathophysiological Effect of Hypoxia In ADHD and Bipolar
(XIX) The Philosophical Implication of Dualism, Monism, Idealism, Materialism In Bipolar
(XX) The Correlation Between Psychopathology and The Adult Film Industry
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- May 13, 2017
The Nonlocal Paradox Of Hypnagogic & Hypnapompic Hallucination During Lucidity
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016