Linguistics Semantics, Metaphor, Analogy, Personification, Romeo & Juliet Bipolar I Manic Episodes
Linguistic has many subfields; phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, semantics, and pragmatic—other branches are applied linguistics, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics and the philosophy of linguistics etc—. The philosophy of linguistics is fascinating because it explores the arbitrary semantics association between a lexicon (word) and it’s representation. Adding to the philosophical aspect of linguistics is semiotics, it’s the study of signs, symbols and the processes in which meaning is induced; it’s a broad scope that lack a simple definition, and because the academic discipline hinges on a myriad of theoretical variances, it’s difficult to institutionalize. Every branch and subfield of linguistics invariably takes a cross-disciplinary approach to psychopathology, specifically, the communicative models that fissure the parapsychological-phenomenon in Bipolar I Mania, and Bipolar II Hypomania. A subfields we’re going to explore is semantics—specifically literary devices.
Semantics is a subfield of linguistics that explicate every facet of ambiguity; homonym, homophone, homograph, heteronym, heterograph, polysemy, monosemy, capitonym, paronym, hyponym, metonym, holonym. Each lexicon (word), encapsulates ambiguity from a completely different perspective; whether the verb precedes the noun or the adjective precedes the adverb—or capitalization inducing the ambiguity..What’s interesting is literary devices, primarily the ambiguity of figurative devices; unlike the above ambiguity, ambiguity in figurative devices connote the commonality between different forms of existence. A peculiar fissure between different forms that manic’s explore during their heightened sense of awareness and grandiosity; to understand the semantical interpretation of figurative devices during mania a rudimentary of analogy, metaphor and personification is paramount.
Metaphor is finding commonalities between different forms of existence; analogy is the paralleling between different forms of existence. The former infers a commonality and the latter infers a paralleling; primary example is the play Romeo and Juliet; quote– “It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.” Romeo referring to Juliet as the sun is both metaphor and analogy when you decipher the meaning; beauty, illumination, warmth, glory, inspiration, and all emotional associations of the sun…. Romeo is attributing the qualities between the Sun and Juliet; analogy however is the in depth breakdown by paralleling between both qualities. Here’s another example; the human body is like an automotive, is a metaphor; oil change, checkup, and other thorough examination is paramount to sustaining its maintenance—is the analogy. This is the interchangeable misapprehension between metaphor and analogy; the former is the commonality and the latter is the paralleling between the commonalities….
Personification is the cross-association of human qualities with organic or inorganic things/objects. Examples are; “the screaming wind,” “angry fire,” “crawling traffic,” and “dancing trees,” etc! Personifications are like metaphor and analogy from a human quality perspective, where human attributes become the applicable figure of speech and objects become the metaphorical representation of those abstract characteristics…although, metaphor, analogy and personification are synonymous they’re very distinct in their representations….There four central focal points during manic episodes; impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition, grandiosity and pathological compulsion. During mania comparisons between different forms of existence becomes a common theme in their interpretations reality, primarily metaphor and analogy. (Hypothetical scenario); manic engages in a dialogue with an associate— during the interaction an impromptu invitation may spur up; the associate happens to be wearing a t-shirt with the image of a white rabbit; this will prompt and trigger bipolar’s impulsivity, instantaneously perceiving the situation as a divine message from their internal connectivity with the tapestry of reality, during grandiosity.
The “Follow the white rabbit” phrase gained prominence in movie “Alice In Wonderland,” where Alice catapulted down a rabbit hole into fantasy land. It’s also attributed to the journey into psychedelic dimensions, altered reality, awakening, and the unknown etc! The phrase was also used as a precursor to Neo’s inception before his awakening from the illusion of the Matrix. What’s I found prevalent across the board of manic’s are their infatuation with philosophical movies centered around existentialist, epistemology, metaphysics and phenomenology. Their grandiosity seems to initiate a deeper ambition and the altered reality interest in movies become quite salient. Enter The Matrix, The Truman Show, Alice In Wonderland, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, I Origin, Waking Life, Inception, etc! Movies that proposes deep philosophical questions about our perception of reality. Manic’s extract the symbolic representation of these movies and coalesces the symbolism with their experience in reality.
This extends far beyond movies and into the area of comparisons between things, events, experiences, and situations—-and metaphor and analogy are the underlying theme..However, exception to these rules are granted and not objectively applicable; other manic’s are drawn to romance, thriller, humor etc; regardless of the visual theme, metaphysics or phenomenology is the fundamental attraction. The movie “I Origin,” where science and spirituality converged; “Waking Life,” where reality is predicated on lucidity; “Truman Show,” where the protagonist becomes a corporate entity in a staged reality; “The Matrix,” a computer generated dreamworld; “Inception,” a dream within a dream,” etc! During mania snippets of movie reanimation occurs, inadvertently and intermittently; in some parapsychological way manic’s germinate the subconscious and giving rise to an impetus experience, synonymous the initial influential of thoughts.
Synopsis: Self-Referential & Empirical Analysis
These empirical analysis are inconclusive, however verifiable through observation, experience and a degree of self-affliction..Inferences conclude that mental faculty are the prerequisite towards mental disorder attraction, and physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics invariably initiate the attraction. These hypotheses are based on independent, theoretical and practical analysis under organic and inorganic conditions. A taxonomy between different forms of mental disorders; primarily, bipolar, has been curated under normal impulsive, distractible, disinhibited and grandiose conditions to effectively and efficiently classify their mental faculty, cognition, psyche, personality, characteristics, conditioning, ideology and emotions.
A detailed examination of test subjects and their mental disorders correlation to areas of metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology.. The heightened sense of awareness, the germination of the conscious and subconscious, and the solipsistic and pantheistic implications during mania. Investigations were conducted in their fatal attraction, specifically the prerequisites and initiators that poise the pleasure of interest; also, the amplification of precognition, premonition, retrocognition, clairvoyance, synchronicity, serendipity and telepathy.
Bipolar implies the polarized state between euphoria and dysphoria, and i’ve used the misleading definition because they’re both extreme end of the emotional spectrum that exceeds beyond the normal individual. However, they’re representation of emotional dimensions or coexisting emotional alternation. Bipolar depression and unipolar depression are symptomatically different disorders, and it’s imperative to draw distinctions. Hence, antidepressants can destabilize and induce mania or coexisting dysphoria and elation.
Theoretical & Inferential Data Assessment
|These papers are not subjugated to inferential and theoretical data, they’re conclusions reached based on self-referential and empirical analysis, and a systematic inquiry to into the organic nature of individuals under natural environmental settings.. Subjective evaluations were conducted on mood fluctuation, anxiety, and circumstances that intermittently, inadvertently and indirectly alter, modify and impacted their mood. Linear and nonlinear processes, spatial reasoning, brain rapidity and mental solidity were assessed under normal conditions; childhood trauma, stress, illness, depression, insomnia, and substance abuse were accounted for under careful observation..Rigid investigations were conducted into the biological predisposition and environmental factors that precursors the individuals predicament…Also engaging with the “observers effect” methods and principles, where passivity, compliance, and complete adherence to the test subject focal points.|
Taxonomy Of Bipolar & Psychopathology
Chapter I: is a fissure analysis between metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology; the augmentation of senses during mania and germination between the conscious and subconscious.
Chapter II: is an analysis of solipsism, pantheism and the paradox of intersubjectively phenomenology during manic elation; also objective realism.
Chapter III: explores the prodromal stages of bipolar solipsism and schizophrenia; apophenia and pareidolia being precursors.
Chapter IV: analyzes the mental equilibrium in simultaneous diseases and the way impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition and grandiosity alters during comorbidity.
Chapter V: is a detailed examination of the prerequisites and initiators in bipolar and mental disorders fatal attraction; primarily in the areas of physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics.
Chapter VI: investigates the prevalence of hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations and lucidity in bipolar and the general population.
Chapter VII: is a systematic inquiry into Bipolar III Cyclothymia and the equilibrium between polar extremities; the subtle commonalities and polarity they share with Bipolar I mania, and Bipolar II hypomania.
Chapter VIII: Analyzes the correlation and disparity between solipsism, parapsychology and psychopathology in bipolar mania, and how grandiosity coalesces the trichotomy.
Chapter IX: studies existentialism, nihilism and it’s relationship to bipolar disorder, atypical minds and the suppressed human psyche of normal individuals.
Chapter X: Analyses Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception, and it’s differences to sound waves, light waves and mania.
Chapter XI: Observes The Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves and it’s correlation with Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XII: Takes a Taoistic, Existentialistic and Newtonian analysis of the authenticity of love in Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XIII: Explores the disparity and commonality between mindful meditation, Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), and Bipolar Manic’s and Hypomania.
Chapter XIV: A Cross-Disciplinary and Multidisciplinary Pathophysiological and Neuropathological approach to Bipolar Manic’s.
Chapter XV: Examines the Phonetical and Phonological features adolescents and the culturing nurturing and social conditioning of intonation, inflection, modulation and cadence in speech.
Chapter XVI: Studies The ambiguity of Figurative Devices in manic’s interpretation of reality; primarily metaphor, analogy, personification and movies symbolic representations.
Chapter XVII: Is a Philosophical analysis of Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism & Monism during Bipolar Manic Episodes.
Chapter XVIII: Examines the correlation between high altitudes and depression, primarily its effect on Bipolar I Manic episodes and II Hypomania!
Chapter XIX: Is an ontological analysis of reality, existence and being in terms of dualism, monism, idealism and materialism.
Chapter XX: Studies the correlation between impulsivity, grandiosity, promiscuity and its relationship to the adult films industry.
(I) Metaphysics, Phenomenology, Parapsychology & Mental Disorders
(II) Solipsism, Intersubjectivity Phenomenology, Pantheism and Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(III) Apophenia The Prodromal Stages Of Bipolar-Solipsism & Schizophrenia
(IV) Empirical Analysis Of Comorbidity In Borderline Savants And Bipolar I Mania
(V) Physiology Kinesiology, The Antecedent Initiator In Bipolar I Manic Episodes Attraction
(VI) Auditory And Visual Hypnagogic Hallucination, Lucidity And Bipolar Manics
(VII) Bipolar III Cyclothymia, The Equilibrium Straddle Between Polar Extremities
(VIII) The Trichotomy Between Solipsism, Parapsychology & Psychopathology in Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(IX) The Existentialistic And Nihilistic Authenticity of Atypical & Bipolar Manic Episodes Despair
(X) The Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception; Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XI) Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XII) Taoism Philosophy, Newtons Law, Existentialism, Authenticity, Promiscuity & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XIII) Mindfulness Meditation, Alice In Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), Bipolar And Hypomania
(XIV) A Cross-Disciplinary And Multi-Disciplinary Pathophysiological Approach To Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XV) Linguistics Phonetics, Suprasegmental Phonology, Semantics, Rhetorical Devices And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVI) Linguistics Semantics, Metaphor, Analogy, Personification, Romeo & Juliet Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVII) Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism, Monism, & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVIII) The Pathophysiological Effect of Hypoxia In ADHD and Bipolar
(XIX) The Philosophical Implication of Dualism, Monism, Idealism, Materialism In Bipolar
(XX) The Correlation Between Psychopathology and The Adult Film Industry
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- November 6, 2017
The Correlation And Disparity Between Premise And Proposition In The Framework Of Logic, Evidence & Reasoning!
- May 13, 2017
The Nonlocal Paradox Of Hypnagogic & Hypnapompic Hallucination During Lucidity
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017