(ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark/Cybersquatting
(ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras (SEO) Algorithm & Cyber-Squatting
The prominent .com .net and .org we’ve all rivaled for over a decade in the lucrative world-pool of generic domain names is experiencing an online paradigm-shift. A vast evolution that’ll enhance advertising, marketing and branding, and the overall fabrics that govern the Internet highway. (ICANN), Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers implemented a new program that enabled hundreds of new (gTLD), Generic Top Level Domain extensions, or alternative suffixes.
(ICANN) released over 1,000 new (gTLD) after establishing that the 22 existing were limited; hence, domain proliferations seemed paramount to enhance competition, innovation and ingenuity. Domain extensions would expand the creative scope so organizations, communities, brands, corporations, institutions and groups can assign a generic alternative suffix to their name or brand; equivalent to .gov and .edu.
(ICANN) agreement seems devoid of indirect implications; primarily, (gTLD) extensions suffix effect on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and whether Google’s algorithm will inadvertently index generic right-sided domains as keywords to organically rank higher up the search-engine. Or will cyber-squatters capitalize on prominent brands generic prefixes with parity suffixes; also typo-squatting by misspelling, letter exclusions and replacements etc.
In an effort to curb cyber-squatting the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act (ACPA), was implemented to combat domain trafficking, synonymous registrations, or the dilution of personal names, brands or trademarks of third party owners. The problem with (ICANN) ad hoc release of (gTLD) is, it augmented cyber-squatting which was already a partially curbed domain infringement issue, simultaneously expanding domains beyond its limited scope. It’s a vicious cycle where expansion induces wider domain trafficking.
Verisign was once the pinnacle of domain registry company for (gTLD), such as .com, .net, .jobs, .cc, .edu and more—-they were acquired by Symantec in a $1.28 billion acquisition. Today Donuts.domain has augmented a new portfolio with the largest most extensive and diverse group of alternative suffix domains; such as .email, .financial, .restaurant, .shop and hundreds more—-and as their service proposes— “the black and white Internet has become one of color.”
Donut.domain application for a (gTLD) cost $185,000; hence the $100 million in Venture Capitalist fundings were imperative to widen their portfolio and operate as a registry wholesaler. Now accredited registrars like godaddy and others can purchase (gTLD) and resell to business and consumers. I’ll elaborate in more details to anyone that finds the subject of domains complexed or jargonic.
When you purchase a domain from godaddy, the .com and .net were purchased from Verisign, the (gTLD) wholesaler registry; godaddy resells left-sided generic or non-generic words you purchase for the (gTLD) extensions. Equivalent to what Donut.domain company entails but on a much bigger unprecedented scale, with hundreds of (gTLD).
I remember during the early inception of Google a website called “Goggle” a cartoon website capitalized on Google’s traffic immensely, a redirection contingent on typo error and keyboard mishaps. An era when Google wasn’t a generic verb as we know today or as lexicographers dictionary definition; so the typo error seemed inevitable around that time. It introduced me to cyber-squatting exploits during my domain investment in 2005, and how to maximize on the cyberspace real estate.
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016