Empirical Analysis Of Comorbidity In Borderline Savants And Bipolar I Mania
I’m Bipolar I Manic Episodes with Borderline Savant Syndrome…Meaning i’m asperger with traits of savant syndrome..I’m the textbook depiction of comorbidity; fortunately my savant syndrome offsets the manic episodes. I have whats diagnosed as a developmental disorder because I lack “empathy;” unfortunately, 90% of social interactions are dull, uninteresting and useless, one that induces anxiety and depression because of the lack of intellectual excitement..Nevertheless, here’s the advantages and disadvantages that come with comorbidity. During the elated episodes of manic episodes, “impulsivity,” “distractibility,” “disinhibition,” and “grandiosity;” they accelerate with a pathological trajectory towards the highest attainment or ascension..
During euphoria i fuel “impulsivity” through performance art (humor), the spontaneity flourish effortlessly and the acting without forethought becomes inhibited in entertainment. With “distractibility” i read multiple encyclopedia’s simultaneously to extrapolate the relationships between unrelated disciplines. Encyclopedia of Language and Linguistics, Encyclopedia of Neurological Disorders, Encyclopedia of Human Psychology, Encyclopedia of Human Sociology, and Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in Trading. During the avid and compulsive quest I saw a polarized adaptation of how metaphors are used in mutually exclusive fields; such as; “Logical Metaphors,” in Mathematics; “Propagating Metaphors,” in Biology; “Processes Metaphors,” in Physics; “Arbitrary Metaphors,” in Linguistics, and “Timing Metaphors,” in Economics.
Distractibility,” “irritability,” and “mood fluctuation,” is also symptoms of Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), and the comorbid nature they share. I offset “disinhibition” with thousands of surrealistic YouTube videos, and fuel “grandiosity,” by nitpicking through scholarly journals, academic papers, thesis and dissertations published by Ph.D Professors or accredited institutions; simply to impose my superhuman and godlike ambitions— engaging my illusory superiority with a sense of conviction. My biggest contention is insomnia, there’s no deviation or circumvention when disruption of the circadian rhythm occurs; hence, I’ve found numerous outlets to battle habitual sleeplessness; I’ve created over 167 facebook groups, published 1,500 papers, simultaneously ghostwritten for three writers….
“Pathological” obsession fueled my ambition, because when “distractibility,” and “disinhibition” converges with a pathological obsession, it induces a disparate compulsion. Meaning, the inability to focus is a beautiful protractor towards polarized aggregation when grandiosity scales in. “Polarized Aggregation,” is the process of bringing things together or finding commonalities between what’s in stark contrast. With borderline savant syndrome being the predominant state, the triads between “distractibility,” “disinhibition,” and “grandiosity,” is a precursor to insanity or ingenuity. I remember one week during extreme episodes I voraciously consumed five different subject concurrently; with a rudimentary understanding in some areas, and extensive knowledge in others, extrapolating new ideas wherever the quest of grandiosity prevailed. Here’s the four areas I explored; Electromagnetic Radiation; “Psychophysics;” “Musical Octaves & Unisons;” “Brainwaves Entrainment & Synthetic Sound,” and “Literary Devices.”
During the processing stages I pondered in deep introspection over musical octaves and it’s relationship to alpha, beta, delta, theta, gamma brainwaves, and the infrared, ultraviolet, X-ray and gamma radiation in the electromagnetic spectrum…Simultaneously thinking about the disparity and correlations between metaphors and analogies in literary devices, and the semantics of meaning in linguistics.. Indeed, the discrepancy between thoughts seemed polarized, but the logical attributes slowly began to germinate when ideas like redshift, blueshift, doppler-effect, special and general relativity entered the equation. The mind appears to desegregate preconceived notions and personal biases during controlled mania, and comorbidity augments the experience with positive implications.
Bipolar mania don’t have this advantage, they suffer the detrimental consequences of an irresistible urge during “impulsivity,” “distractibility,” “disinhibition,” and “grandiosity,” and unless comorbidity induces an equilibrium or offsets either of the concurrent disorders, they’re confined within the constrictions of a biological (predisposition), and psychological (mental and emotional state), prerequisite during extreme elation….In hindsight, some manics may or may not ascribe to this prognosis; they may spiral into prolificacy, promiscuity, substance-abuse, self-affliction, esotericism, spiritual awakening, voluntary or involuntary hospitalization, or they may retract to depressive mood..The possibilities are innumerable and predicated on a myriad of psychological and biological factors. It’s subjectively quantifiable and not an objective prognosis.
Autistic savants are developmental disorders with extraordinary abilities; however, high-functioning asperger with symptoms of savants and extreme mood fluctuation between euphoria and dystopia may elicit syndrome of comorbidity. High functioning aspies elicit traits of pedantic, monotonic intonation during speech, extensive verbosity, with an inability to mimic social cues, and may or may not lack empathy etc! Here’s where savant syndrome kicks in; profound metacognition, memory, language, concepts and information acquisition. While building a theoretical framework using empirical data, I found one particular manic eliciting savant-like traits, and very seldom harnessed or utilized beyond their grandiosity and solipsistic afflictions. Interestingly enough, there’s certain aspects of bipolar mania characteristics that accelerates during euphoria; brain rapidity and speech velocity are two of the hallmarks. Conversely, an individual without bipolar may have these characteristics; hence, there’s no certainty without a professional prognosis.
Synopsis: Self-Referential & Empirical Analysis
These empirical analysis are inconclusive, however verifiable through observation, experience and a degree of self-affliction..Inferences conclude that mental faculty are the prerequisite towards mental disorder attraction, and physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics invariably initiate the attraction. These hypotheses are based on independent, theoretical and practical analysis under organic and inorganic conditions. A taxonomy between different forms of mental disorders; primarily, bipolar, has been curated under normal impulsive, distractible, disinhibited and grandiose conditions to effectively and efficiently classify their mental faculty, cognition, psyche, personality, characteristics, conditioning, ideology and emotions.
A detailed examination of test subjects and their mental disorders correlation to areas of metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology.. The heightened sense of awareness, the germination of the conscious and subconscious, and the solipsistic and pantheistic implications during mania. Investigations were conducted in their fatal attraction, specifically the prerequisites and initiators that poise the pleasure of interest; also, the amplification of precognition, premonition, retrocognition, clairvoyance, synchronicity, serendipity and telepathy.
Bipolar implies the polarized state between euphoria and dysphoria, and i’ve used the misleading definition because they’re both extreme end of the emotional spectrum that exceeds beyond the normal individual. However, they’re representation of emotional dimensions or coexisting emotional alternation. Bipolar depression and unipolar depression are symptomatically different disorders, and it’s imperative to draw distinctions. Hence, antidepressants can destabilize and induce mania or coexisting dysphoria and elation.
Theoretical & Inferential Data Assessment
|These papers are not subjugated to inferential and theoretical data, they’re conclusions reached based on self-referential and empirical analysis, and a systematic inquiry to into the organic nature of individuals under natural environmental settings.. Subjective evaluations were conducted on mood fluctuation, anxiety, and circumstances that intermittently, inadvertently and indirectly alter, modify and impacted their mood. Linear and nonlinear processes, spatial reasoning, brain rapidity and mental solidity were assessed under normal conditions; childhood trauma, stress, illness, depression, insomnia, and substance abuse were accounted for under careful observation..Rigid investigations were conducted into the biological predisposition and environmental factors that precursors the individuals predicament…Also engaging with the “observers effect” methods and principles, where passivity, compliance, and complete adherence to the test subject focal points.|
Taxonomy Of Bipolar & Psychopathology
Chapter I: is a fissure analysis between metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology; the augmentation of senses during mania and germination between the conscious and subconscious.
Chapter II: is an analysis of solipsism, pantheism and the paradox of intersubjectively phenomenology during manic elation; also objective realism.
Chapter III: explores the prodromal stages of bipolar solipsism and schizophrenia; apophenia and pareidolia being precursors.
Chapter IV: analyzes the mental equilibrium in simultaneous diseases and the way impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition and grandiosity alters during comorbidity.
Chapter V: is a detailed examination of the prerequisites and initiators in bipolar and mental disorders fatal attraction; primarily in the areas of physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics.
Chapter VI: investigates the prevalence of hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations and lucidity in bipolar and the general population.
Chapter VII: is a systematic inquiry into Bipolar III Cyclothymia and the equilibrium between polar extremities; the subtle commonalities and polarity they share with Bipolar I mania, and Bipolar II hypomania.
Chapter VIII: Analyzes the correlation and disparity between solipsism, parapsychology and psychopathology in bipolar mania, and how grandiosity coalesces the trichotomy.
Chapter IX: studies existentialism, nihilism and it’s relationship to bipolar disorder, atypical minds and the suppressed human psyche of normal individuals.
Chapter X: Analyses Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception, and it’s differences to sound waves, light waves and mania.
Chapter XI: Observes The Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves and it’s correlation with Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XII: Takes a Taoistic, Existentialistic and Newtonian analysis of the authenticity of love in Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XIII: Explores the disparity and commonality between mindful meditation, Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), and Bipolar Manic’s and Hypomania.
Chapter XIV: A Cross-Disciplinary and Multidisciplinary Pathophysiological and Neuropathological approach to Bipolar Manic’s.
Chapter XV: Examines the Phonetical and Phonological features adolescents and the culturing nurturing and social conditioning of intonation, inflection, modulation and cadence in speech.
Chapter XVI: Studies The ambiguity of Figurative Devices in manic’s interpretation of reality; primarily metaphor, analogy, personification and movies symbolic representations.
Chapter XVII: Is a Philosophical analysis of Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism & Monism during Bipolar Manic Episodes.
Chapter XVIII: Examines the correlation between high altitudes and depression, primarily its effect on Bipolar I Manic episodes and II Hypomania!
Chapter XIX: Is an ontological analysis of reality, existence and being in terms of dualism, monism, idealism and materialism.
Chapter XX: Studies the correlation between impulsivity, grandiosity, promiscuity and its relationship to the adult films industry.
(I) Metaphysics, Phenomenology, Parapsychology & Mental Disorders
(II) Solipsism, Intersubjectivity Phenomenology, Pantheism and Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(III) Apophenia The Prodromal Stages Of Bipolar-Solipsism & Schizophrenia
(IV) Empirical Analysis Of Comorbidity In Borderline Savants And Bipolar I Mania
(V) Physiology Kinesiology, The Antecedent Initiator In Bipolar I Manic Episodes Attraction
(VI) Auditory And Visual Hypnagogic Hallucination, Lucidity And Bipolar Manics
(VII) Bipolar III Cyclothymia, The Equilibrium Straddle Between Polar Extremities
(VIII) The Trichotomy Between Solipsism, Parapsychology & Psychopathology in Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(IX) The Existentialistic And Nihilistic Authenticity of Atypical & Bipolar Manic Episodes Despair
(X) The Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception; Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XI) Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XII) Taoism Philosophy, Newtons Law, Existentialism, Authenticity, Promiscuity & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XIII) Mindfulness Meditation, Alice In Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), Bipolar And Hypomania
(XIV) A Cross-Disciplinary And Multi-Disciplinary Pathophysiological Approach To Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XV) Linguistics Phonetics, Suprasegmental Phonology, Semantics, Rhetorical Devices And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVI) Linguistics Semantics, Metaphor, Analogy, Personification, Romeo & Juliet Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVII) Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism, Monism, & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVIII) The Pathophysiological Effect of Hypoxia In ADHD and Bipolar
(XIX) The Philosophical Implication of Dualism, Monism, Idealism, Materialism In Bipolar
(XX) The Correlation Between Psychopathology and The Adult Film Industry
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- November 6, 2017
The Correlation And Disparity Between Premise And Proposition In The Framework Of Logic, Evidence & Reasoning!
- May 13, 2017
The Nonlocal Paradox Of Hypnagogic & Hypnapompic Hallucination During Lucidity
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017