(gTLD), (SEO), And The Stock-Market
Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On Search Engine Optimization (SEO), And The Stock-Market
A registry (.com, .net, .org) is a database service directory for registrars (godaddy, hostgator); whereas registrars serves as a registrant (online users). These terms are often used interchangeably and often confusing in dialogues, but the distinctions are salient, and how they affect Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and impact a company’s asset is paramount to understanding the arbitrary nature of how the stock market fluctuates.
Domain names are governed by two prominent organizations; the registries and registrars; Verisign and Donuts are registries that provide (gTLD) to license top-level-domains registrars; such as godaddy, hostgator and other accredited registrars. Both registry and registrars operation is contingent on accreditation from (ICANN), the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers, the governing body that oversees Internet domain names.
Registry monopolies control the supply and demand of Generic Top-Level-Domains (gTLD), by controlling the databases as a top level authority. The rules and regulations are allotted to accredited registrars, and they serve as an intermediary between registries and registrants; a registrants domain acquisition details are stored by both registrars and registry, and details pertaining to disputes, contentions and resolutions are resources provided by the registry to the registrars.
This is interesting because the domain registration process is submitted to the registry central directory by the registrar, where the information is stored once the domain name is available and purchased. I always assumed the registrars purchased the (gTLD) at a wholesale value, but clearly that’s not the case, they’re more of an intermediary. Registrars directive may incur registrants conflicts and disputes, which, and invariably is a result of policies and regulations implemented by a registry, and not registrars.
ICANN) released over 1,000 new (gTLD) after establishing that the 22 existing were limited; hence, domain proliferation seemed paramount to enhance competition, innovation and ingenuity. Domain extensions would expand the creative scope so organizations, communities, brands, corporations, institutions and groups can assign a generic alternative suffix to their name or brand; equivalent to .gov and .edu.
Although Google claimed that (SEO) algorithm is content driven and not conducive to keyword variables in (gTLD), it does factor in both the prefix and suffix aspect of generic domains. Probably why large corporations and brand names are purchasing up a huge inventory of domains associated with (ICANN) release of hundreds of new (gTLD). Because it organically lends itself well to search query; nike.com vs nike.nike. The former and latter is debatable in terms of an algorithms ability to discern between quality content and keyword significance; this is a study of syntax and semantics in computational linguistics..
The reliance of Google (SEO), that publicly traded companies revenue are contingent on; primarily— “Yelp” traffic is a predicated on (SERP), and any changes occur due to Google’s algorithm upgrade, penalization for illicit practices; cybersquatting, typo-squatting, or (ICANN) release of hundreds of (gTLD), synonymous to established generic brands will invariably effect a company’s search query. Inadvertently and indirectly impacting a company’s quarterly and annual reports.
Websites that invest millions annually in (PPC) Adword search and display ads, center their consumer aggregation around Google search; an investment they hope will command enough revenue to offset their expenditure. In foregone paragraph I mentioned the variables that can shift the balance between revenue, expenditure, surplus and deficit, causing a decline in profits. This causes stock volatility and induces fear, a social psychological implication that forces investors to sell their assets; thus affecting the trading volume and market value.
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016