The Correlation Between Psychopathology and The Adult Film Industry
The Correlation Between Psychopathology and The Adult Film Industry
In Chapter I: Metaphysics, Phenomenology, Parapsychology and Mental Disorders we examined the five emotional attributes induced during mania; impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition, grandiosity and pathological compulsion. Impulsivity induces an instantaneous reaction; distractibility is the inability to stay focused, disinhibition recedes from cultural nurturing and social conditioning, and pathological compulsion is an abnormal constant pursuit. Promiscuity was excluded from the list of emotional attributes because it’s a touchy subject, and of course, the unrequited victims who fall obsessively infatuated with bipolar cases. In Chapter XII: Taoism Philosophy, Newtons Law, Existentialism, Authenticity, Promiscuity & Bipolar I Manic Episodes I touched on promiscuity from an existentialistic standpoint, in terms of morality, ethics, freewill and authenticity; however in this paper we’ll examine mental health in the adult film industry.
Recently I was invited to The Golden Age of Adult Cinema Event, a show that features the Industry’s Top Adult Film Actresses from the 70s and 80s. During a candid interactive conversation between the Celebrity Host and Actresses, in front of a live audience, what became salient was the mental health problems during their adolescent years; from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), to Bipolar I Manic Episodes or II Hypomania. One of the intriguing phenomenon of bipolar is, during manic episodes external stimulus are altered, modified and augmented; senses such as tactile, optical, auditory, olfactory and taste becomes impaired or initiated —this induces experiences such as precognition, premonition, clairvoyance, clairaudience, retrocognition, telekinesis or psychokinesis and telepathy. This entails foreknowledge, forewarning, psychic ability, inaudible perception, perception of the past, the ability to move objects and mind reading.
This predisposes them to parapsychological experiences such as apophenia, pareidolia, hallucination, delusion, psychosis and schizophrenia..What’s interesting is, there seems to be a correlation between the augmentation of emotional attributes and the alteration and modification of external stimuli; it’s as if impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition, grandiosity, pathological compulsion and promiscuity forms a cohesion with precognition, premonition, clairvoyance, clairaudience and retrocognition or postcognition. And it makes perfect sense, for example, impulsivity and disinhibition; the former is when manic lives are centered around instantaneous reaction without forethought, and the latter removes them from cultural nurturing and social conditioning, this exposes them to apophenia, pareidolia, hallucination, delusion, psychosis and schizophrenia…
Time is not linear or absolute in the past, present, future, straight depicted sense, but predicated on circumstances occurring in the moment, and the values of the past and future are assigned by the interconnected branches of decisions made in the moment. In this nonlinear sense our perception of time changes; whether the concept of time exist or not is a deep philosophical inquiry. A prime example is the linguistics model we use to define or describe the animate or inanimate, organic or inorganic, tangible or intangible, then we have the things we’re describing or defining in and of themselves, which are two distinct qualities of perception in nature. Examples are the linguistic model “time,” and the concept of “time,” itself. During euphoria manic’s spiral into impulsivity and disinhibition; two intriguing emotional states because they’re in a spontaneous in-the-moment state without forethought and removed from culturing nurturing and social conditioning. Enough firepower to catapult anyone down the rabbit hole into Alice in Wonderland; now just imagine the profound implications when all emotional attributes are induced.
Grandiosity for example, is the augmentation of ones ambition, and that motivates a delusion of hierarchy, a state of affair where the perceived division between the subconscious and conscious effaces, and what’s intrinsic becomes extrinsic and vice versa. Pathological compulsion is an abnormal constant pursuit, this entails a diligence towards an obsessive goal, and promiscuity is the indiscrimination of sexual encounters.. Psychopathology is the study of mental health and disorders, and when you analyze many cases, from Bipolar, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Asperger, Autism, High Functioning Autism (HFA), Savant Syndrome, Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Schizophrenia, Anxiety Disorder, etc—–They all share a single common denominator; one of these traits become engrained in their personality or characteristics; Impulsivity, Distractibility, Disinhibition, Grandiosity, Pathological Compulsion, and Promiscuity. No exceptions!
Synopsis: Self-Referential & Empirical Analysis
These empirical analysis are inconclusive, however verifiable through observation, experience and a degree of self-affliction..Inferences conclude that mental faculty are the prerequisite towards mental disorder attraction, and physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics invariably initiate the attraction. These hypotheses are based on independent, theoretical and practical analysis under organic and inorganic conditions. A taxonomy between different forms of mental disorders; primarily, bipolar, has been curated under normal impulsive, distractible, disinhibited and grandiose conditions to effectively and efficiently classify their mental faculty, cognition, psyche, personality, characteristics, conditioning, ideology and emotions.
A detailed examination of test subjects and their mental disorders correlation to areas of metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology.. The heightened sense of awareness, the germination of the conscious and subconscious, and the solipsistic and pantheistic implications during mania. Investigations were conducted in their fatal attraction, specifically the prerequisites and initiators that poise the pleasure of interest; also, the amplification of precognition, premonition, retrocognition, clairvoyance, synchronicity, serendipity and telepathy.
Bipolar implies the polarized state between euphoria and dysphoria, and i’ve used the misleading definition because they’re both extreme end of the emotional spectrum that exceeds beyond the normal individual. However, they’re representation of emotional dimensions or coexisting emotional alternation. Bipolar depression and unipolar depression are symptomatically different disorders, and it’s imperative to draw distinctions. Hence, antidepressants can destabilize and induce mania or coexisting dysphoria and elation.
Theoretical & Inferential Data Assessment
|These papers are not subjugated to inferential and theoretical data, they’re conclusions reached based on self-referential and empirical analysis, and a systematic inquiry to into the organic nature of individuals under natural environmental settings.. Subjective evaluations were conducted on mood fluctuation, anxiety, and circumstances that intermittently, inadvertently and indirectly alter, modify and impacted their mood. Linear and nonlinear processes, spatial reasoning, brain rapidity and mental solidity were assessed under normal conditions; childhood trauma, stress, illness, depression, insomnia, and substance abuse were accounted for under careful observation..Rigid investigations were conducted into the biological predisposition and environmental factors that precursors the individuals predicament…Also engaging with the “observers effect” methods and principles, where passivity, compliance, and complete adherence to the test subject focal points.|
Taxonomy Of Mental Disorders & Parapsychology
Chapter I: is a fissure analysis between metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology; the augmentation of senses during mania and germination between the conscious and subconscious.
Chapter II: is an analysis of solipsism, pantheism and the paradox of intersubjectively phenomenology during manic elation; also objective realism.
Chapter III: explores the prodromal stages of bipolar solipsism and schizophrenia; apophenia and pareidolia being precursors.
Chapter IV: analyzes the mental equilibrium in simultaneous diseases and the way impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition and grandiosity alters during comorbidity.
Chapter V: is a detailed examination of the prerequisites and initiators in bipolar and mental disorders fatal attraction; primarily in the areas of physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics.
Chapter VI: investigates the prevalence of hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations and lucidity in bipolar and the general population.
Chapter VII: is a systematic inquiry into Bipolar III Cyclothymia and the equilibrium between polar extremities; the subtle commonalities and polarity they share with Bipolar I mania, and Bipolar II hypomania.
Chapter VIII: Analyzes the correlation and disparity between solipsism, parapsychology and psychopathology in bipolar mania, and how grandiosity coalesces the trichotomy.
Chapter IX: studies existentialism, nihilism and it’s relationship to bipolar disorder, atypical minds and the suppressed human psyche of normal individuals.
Chapter X: Analyses Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception, and it’s differences to sound waves, light waves and mania.
Chapter XI: Observes The Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves and it’s correlation with Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XII: Takes a Taoistic, Existentialistic and Newtonian analysis of the authenticity of love in Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XIII: Explores the disparity and commonality between mindful meditation, Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), and Bipolar Manic’s and Hypomania.
Chapter XIV: A Cross-Disciplinary and Multidisciplinary Pathophysiological and Neuropathological approach to Bipolar Manic’s.
Chapter XV: Examines the Phonetical and Phonological features adolescents and the culturing nurturing and social conditioning of intonation, inflection, modulation and cadence in speech.
Chapter XVI: Studies The ambiguity of Figurative Devices in manic’s interpretation of reality; primarily metaphor, analogy, personification and movies symbolic representations.
Chapter XVII: Is a Philosophical analysis of Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism & Monism during Bipolar Manic Episodes.
Chapter XVIII: Examines the correlation between high altitudes and depression, primarily its effect on Bipolar I Manic episodes and II Hypomania!
Chapter XIX: Is an ontological analysis of reality, existence and being in terms of dualism, monism, idealism and materialism.
Chapter XX: Studies the correlation between impulsivity, grandiosity, promiscuity and its relationship to the adult films industry.
(I) Metaphysics, Phenomenology, Parapsychology & Mental Disorders
(II) Solipsism, Intersubjectivity Phenomenology, Pantheism and Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(III) Apophenia The Prodromal Stages Of Bipolar-Solipsism & Schizophrenia
(IV) Empirical Analysis Of Comorbidity In Borderline Savants And Bipolar I Mania
(V) Physiology Kinesiology, The Antecedent Initiator In Bipolar I Manic Episodes Attraction
(VI) Auditory And Visual Hypnagogic Hallucination, Lucidity And Bipolar Manics
(VII) Bipolar III Cyclothymia, The Equilibrium Straddle Between Polar Extremities
(VIII) The Trichotomy Between Solipsism, Parapsychology & Psychopathology in Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(IX) The Existentialistic And Nihilistic Authenticity of Atypical & Bipolar Manic Episodes Despair
(X) The Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception; Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XI) Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XII) Taoism Philosophy, Newtons Law, Existentialism, Authenticity, Promiscuity & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XIII) Mindfulness Meditation, Alice In Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), Bipolar And Hypomania
(XIV) A Cross-Disciplinary And Multi-Disciplinary Pathophysiological Approach To Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XV) Linguistics Phonetics, Suprasegmental Phonology, Semantics, Rhetorical Devices And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVI) Linguistics Semantics, Metaphor, Analogy, Personification, Romeo & Juliet Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVII) Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism, Monism, & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVIII) The Pathophysiological Effect of Hypoxia In ADHD and Bipolar
(XIX) The Philosophical Implication of Dualism, Monism, Idealism, Materialism In Bipolar
(XX) The Correlation Between Psychopathology and The Adult Film Industry
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016