Black An Electromagnetic-Radiation Paradox
Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
THE PHILOSOPHICAL ABSENCE OF HUMOR
When discussing color in physics wavelengths are used; from extremely low frequency such as radio-waves, microwaves and infrared, to higher frequency such is ultra violet, X-ray and gamma radiation. Hence, color is the wavelength interpretation or sensation when objects reflect or emit light. This perception of color is a result of the photoreceptor cells in our retina that converts different wavelengths of the electromagnetic spectrum into an array of colors.
White light is the combination of many colors, when light beam passes through a prism it disperses into seven band of colors known as the visible spectrum, a portion of the electromagnetic spectrum visible to the human eye. The color an object reflects is a result of the subatomic components of the objects atomic structure; such as the photons, neutrons and electrons which determines which aspect of lights wavelength will be absorbed and reflected.
Objects that absorbs all the wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum are perceived as black, and because of the molecular structure of an object surface, all the wavelength of light is absorbed and not reflected back to our photoreceptors. Conversely, although black is observable when an object absorbs all the wavelength of light, it’s also observably induced with the absence of light. But there’s an elephant in the room; if black absorbs all the colors of light and our photoreceptors don’t perceive wavelengths, where did the energy go?
When light penetrates a black object the energy in the electromagnetic spectrum surges and creates heat, that transforms or converts to different forms of energy that retains or radiates within the object. This accounts for the law of conservation of energy; hence, black can be defined as a visual experience when no wavelength of an object is reflected, but it’s not the absence of light, it’s the absorption without reflection.
The photoreceptors in our eyes attribute the same observable value to black, as it does with red, blue, green, yellow and other colors; so black has a distinctive observable value like other colors, but the nature and energy property value at which black emerges is conducive to absorption; whereas other colors derive from absorption, reflection, refraction and diffraction.
Let’s explore another perception of black.The Oxford American Dictionary defines darkness as the absence of light; unlike the interaction between light and objects, darkness is a completely different entity. It’s a spatial interpretation void of electromagnetic radiation, that visually radiates the observable value of black.
Two observable visual experiences of black occurring as a result of absorption and the absence of light. Chlorophyll is the green pigment in leaves that absorbs sunlight energy, the green interpretation is a result of the pigments surface diminishing blue, red and other wavelength of light through the process of photosynthesis. Lycopene is the red pigment found in tomatoes, a phytochemical that reflects red and absorbs all the rest of lights wavelengths.
The color of objects emanate from the absorption and emission of wavelengths, a mechanism the perception of darkness is not predicated on; this is what contrast the underlying properties of black and darkness; the former is contingent on the absorption of the electromagnetic spectrum (EM), and the latter is the absence of (EM). Two mutually exclusive immutable deductive laws, emitting synonymous visual experiences. The depiction of black and darkness.
Unfunny is not definable, because it’s the absence of humor; unless, satire, situational irony, or any other literary device is the figurative or rhetorical motive. One must shift their perceptive value of humor to understand that the error and resolution is not within the void itself, but the absence of that void. Ineffectuality is the absence of effectuality. Hence the reason—- no ones unfunny, it’s just the absence of humor. So what you’re doing wrong is a flawed question, it’s what you’re not doing right!
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016