Apophenia The Prodromal Stages Of Bipolar-Solipsism & Schizophrenia
Apophenia The Prodromal Stages Of Bipolar-Solipsism & Schizophrenia
Bipolar I manic episodes and the prodromal stages of affliction towards solipsism and schizophrenia seems to overlap between the psychological state during extreme elation, and the philosophical ideology of solipsism; sorta where parapsychology, psychopathology and philosophy converge. However, this paper is centered around the prodromal development or correlative stages religious or secular solipsism germinate between apophenia and schizophrenia.. Although the former is conducive to perceiving patterns in unrelated data and the latter is a mental disorder, both cases share apophenia’s compulsion; also, schizoaffective disorder exhibits symptoms of both schizophrenia and mood fluctuations or depression, so there’s an established interlinkage between bipolar and schizophrenia..
Solipsism is extreme subjectivism combined with the uncertainty of objective reality, or nature cannot be verified with absolutely certainty, with an added religious, secular or philosophical pantheistic viewpoint. In hindsight of a solipsist projection or imagined reality being predicated on pantheistic objectivism to manifest the synchronistic tapestry, one cannot help but wonder the myriad of contradicting factors during the psychological state; such as intersubjectivity phenomenology and the reliance of pantheism. See Solipsism, Intersubjectivity Phenomenology, Pantheism and Bipolar I Manic Episodes
Apophenia’s propensity to see connections in unrelated events, scenarios or object is a precursor to pareidolia. Indeed, pareidolia is interesting because the hidden messages and meanings attributed with apophenia’s prerequisite becomes personified with visual attributes towards inanimate and inorganic things; examples are “faces in cookies,” or spiritual connotations such as “religious depictions in the clouds.” Such experience induces hallucination when the patternicity used to personify the unrelated events, scenarios or inanimate begins to germinate the perceived division between the intrinsic and extrinsic, or the subconscious and conscious…Ideas such as the billboard cueing in on your deep seeded thoughts while driving, or social dialogues integrating impeccably during your innermost thoughts like a riddle, solving itself with the least resistance.
Hence, the narration during a commercial or song on the radio cues in on your deep introspective state and solves the solution to a conundrum . The epiphenomenon is not just the pattern recognition synchronicity, but the impeccable timing that induces the reality shift narrative, or underlying universal force or pantheistic consciousness at work. Metaphysical and existential solipsism incrementally germinates during the prodromal stages of apophenia and schizophrenia; it occurs inadvertently, intermittently or indirectly. Invariably, during bipolar I manic episodes, the individual is oblivious to the idea of solipsism syndrome, with exception to the individual having a preexisting knowledge of the self-reliance of mind, and the illusion of reality being a philosophical ideology. Conversely, it’s a psychological state with philosophical implications.
Psychosis are emotional impairments where external reality becomes blurred with an influx of delusions caused by a mixture of apophenia, pareidolia and hallucinations. It permeates through the prodromal stages as their cognitive bias systematically deviates from logic and reasoning towards intrinsic emotional factors…Interestingly enough, the contemporary interpretation of Vedic text, which is an early form of Sanskrit scripture, (India’s religious literature), connotes “maya,” as an illusion of reality. Although the predated text depicted the meaning of “maya” as possessing extraordinary supernatural power and wisdom, you see many ideas of the Sanskrit text paralleling the symptomatology of mental disorders in the western world. In hindsight of contrasting prognosis , there’s a fine line between severe mental disorders and communion with an external divine intervention.
Bipolar and schizophrenia are different mental disorders, and the hallucinations and delusions induced by the grandiosity of manic episodes during extreme elation may overlap with severe mental disorders such as schizophrenia. The differences are episodes of extreme emotional fluctuations with bipolar I, vs hallucinations and delusions with schizophrenia..Bipolar can be undiagnosed for decades; it can progress into schizoaffective disorder or schizophrenia, or it may never accelerate beyond mood fluctuations..There’s a myriad of variables that induces or accelerates the shared symptomatology between bipolar, schizoaffective disorder and schizophrenia; examples are biological predisposition, substance abuse, trauma, and insomnia.
Here’s an interesting phenomenon to ponder on; mental disorders attract each other, and it’s not from the energy exchange or mental state during interaction, which seems to be the most salient and predominant explanation. But based on empirical evidence it appears to be physiological and kinesiological; body functions, mechanism and movements that mimic each other’s action. Whatever brainwave fluctuation occurs during mania, whether it’s alpha, beta, delta, theta or gamma oscillation, brain-states appear to be the prerequisite, and physiology and kinesiology appears to be the social initiator. Out off all the bipolar cases I’ve encountered and established rapport with “inadvertently,” idiosyncrasies were the driving protractor; no exceptions. The prognosis emerge during dialogue, and the pairing of personalities and characteristics unfold. Hence, a schizoaffective disorder individual having both schizophrenia and mood swings with depressions, will ambiguously attract both bipolar and schizophrenia…
Apophenia is an underlying framework bipolar, schizoaffective disorders and schizophrenia optimize while riveting through the gateways to “Alice In Wonderland;” simultaneously being disparate to each other. There’s cases of where they overlap and where they’re mutually exclusive. It’s equivalent to misconstruing coincidences with situational Irony; the former is the correlation between mutually exclusive events or scenario and the latter is the contrast of what’s expected or anticipated. There’s a huge disparity but they used interchangeably and out of context. These mental disorders fall within the same context, the prodromal stages are one of subjectivity and applicable only by a case by case notion.
Here’s another interesting phenomenon with apophenia to factor in; the hyper-association to see meaning and patterns in things is an an optimal level, beyond the scope and undetectable to the unimpaired and initiated. This renders a high level of ingenuity and innovation, because finding commonalities, patterns or associations in different forms of existence is the rudiments of creativity and problem solving. Which is an intriguing area of study; the overlapping area of literary devices in linguistics, and it’s augmentation in psychopathological disorders.
Apophenia has contradictory interpretation; on one hand it’s the pervasive tendency to see order in random or nonexistent configurations; on the other hand associations are being made, whether it can be subjectively or objectively validated. Then on what grounds is the apophenist making their associations? If the evaluation emanates from a psychiatrist or psychologist who’s unimpaired or uninitiated, their prognosis is an imperceptible assessment, and relative with respect to frame of reference.
A Cross-Disciplinary, Multidisciplinary, Transdisciplinary & Interdisciplinary Analysis Of Mental Diseases & Spectrum Disorders!
Synopsis: Self-Referential & Empirical Analysis
These empirical analysis are inconclusive, however verifiable through observation, experience and a degree of self-affliction..Inferences conclude that mental faculty are the prerequisite towards mental disorder attraction, and physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics invariably initiate the attraction. These hypotheses are based on independent, theoretical and practical analysis under organic and inorganic conditions. A taxonomy between different forms of mental disorders; primarily, bipolar, has been curated under normal impulsive, distractible, disinhibited and grandiose conditions to effectively and efficiently classify their mental faculty, cognition, psyche, personality, characteristics, conditioning, ideology and emotions.
A detailed examination of test subjects and their mental disorders correlation to areas of metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology.. The heightened sense of awareness, the germination of the conscious and subconscious, and the solipsistic and pantheistic implications during mania. Investigations were conducted in their fatal attraction, specifically the prerequisites and initiators that poise the pleasure of interest; also, the amplification of precognition, premonition, retrocognition, clairvoyance, synchronicity, serendipity and telepathy.
Bipolar implies the polarized state between euphoria and dysphoria, and i’ve used the misleading definition because they’re both extreme end of the emotional spectrum that exceeds beyond the normal individual. However, they’re representation of emotional dimensions or coexisting emotional alternation. Bipolar depression and unipolar depression are symptomatically different disorders, and it’s imperative to draw distinctions. Hence, antidepressants can destabilize and induce mania or coexisting dysphoria and elation.
Theoretical & Inferential Data Assessment
|These papers are not subjugated to inferential and theoretical data, they’re conclusions reached based on self-referential and empirical analysis, and a systematic inquiry to into the organic nature of individuals under natural environmental settings.. Subjective evaluations were conducted on mood fluctuation, anxiety, and circumstances that intermittently, inadvertently and indirectly alter, modify and impacted their mood. Linear and nonlinear processes, spatial reasoning, brain rapidity and mental solidity were assessed under normal conditions; childhood trauma, stress, illness, depression, insomnia, and substance abuse were accounted for under careful observation..Rigid investigations were conducted into the biological predisposition and environmental factors that precursors the individuals predicament…Also engaging with the “observers effect” methods and principles, where passivity, compliance, and complete adherence to the test subject focal points.|
Taxonomy Of Mental Disorders & Parapsychology
Chapter I: is a fissure analysis between metaphysics, phenomenology, parapsychology and psychopathology; the augmentation of senses during mania and germination between the conscious and subconscious.
Chapter II: is an analysis of solipsism, pantheism and the paradox of intersubjectively phenomenology during manic elation; also objective realism.
Chapter III: explores the prodromal stages of bipolar solipsism and schizophrenia; apophenia and pareidolia being precursors.
Chapter IV: analyzes the mental equilibrium in simultaneous diseases and the way impulsivity, distractibility, disinhibition and grandiosity alters during comorbidity.
Chapter V: is a detailed examination of the prerequisites and initiators in bipolar and mental disorders fatal attraction; primarily in the areas of physiology, kinesiology and biomechanics.
Chapter VI: investigates the prevalence of hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations and lucidity in bipolar and the general population.
Chapter VII: is a systematic inquiry into Bipolar III Cyclothymia and the equilibrium between polar extremities; the subtle commonalities and polarity they share with Bipolar I mania, and Bipolar II hypomania.
Chapter VIII: Analyzes the correlation and disparity between solipsism, parapsychology and psychopathology in bipolar mania, and how grandiosity coalesces the trichotomy.
Chapter IX: studies existentialism, nihilism and it’s relationship to bipolar disorder, atypical minds and the suppressed human psyche of normal individuals.
Chapter X: Analyses Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception, and it’s differences to sound waves, light waves and mania.
Chapter XI: Observes The Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves and it’s correlation with Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XII: Takes a Taoistic, Existentialistic and Newtonian analysis of the authenticity of love in Bipolar I Manic Episodes.
Chapter XIII: Explores the disparity and commonality between mindful meditation, Alice in Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), and Bipolar Manic’s and Hypomania.
Chapter XIV: A Cross-Disciplinary and Multidisciplinary Pathophysiological and Neuropathological approach to Bipolar Manic’s.
Chapter XV: Examines the Phonetical and Phonological features adolescents and the culturing nurturing and social conditioning of intonation, inflection, modulation and cadence in speech.
Chapter XVI: Studies The ambiguity of Figurative Devices in manic’s interpretation of reality; primarily metaphor, analogy, personification and movies symbolic representations.
Chapter XVII: Is a Philosophical analysis of Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism & Monism during Bipolar Manic Episodes.
(I) Metaphysics, Phenomenology, Parapsychology & Mental Disorders
(II) Solipsism, Intersubjectivity Phenomenology, Pantheism and Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(III) Apophenia The Prodromal Stages Of Bipolar-Solipsism & Schizophrenia
(IV) Empirical Analysis Of Comorbidity In Borderline Savants And Bipolar I Mania
(V) Physiology Kinesiology, The Antecedent Initiator In Bipolar I Manic Episodes Attraction
(VI) Auditory And Visual Hypnagogic Hallucination, Lucidity And Bipolar Manics
(VII) Bipolar III Cyclothymia, The Equilibrium Straddle Between Polar Extremities
(VIII) The Trichotomy Between Solipsism, Parapsychology & Psychopathology in Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(IX) The Existentialistic And Nihilistic Authenticity of Atypical & Bipolar Manic Episodes Despair
(X) The Alpha, Beta, Delta, Theta, Gamma Brain Waves In Extrasensory Perception; Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XI) Schumann Resonance, Electromagnetic Fields, Brain-Waves And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XII) Taoism Philosophy, Newtons Law, Existentialism, Authenticity, Promiscuity & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XIII) Mindfulness Meditation, Alice In Wonderland Syndrome (AIWS), Bipolar And Hypomania
(XIV) A Cross-Disciplinary And Multi-Disciplinary Pathophysiological Approach To Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XV) Linguistics Phonetics, Suprasegmental Phonology, Semantics, Rhetorical Devices And Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVI) Linguistics Semantics, Metaphor, Analogy, Personification, Romeo & Juliet Bipolar I Manic Episodes
(XVII) Pantheism, Panentheism, Panpsychism, Dualism, Monism, & Bipolar I Manic Episodes
INTRODUCTION TO (LOSE-T)
THE EVOLUTION OF (LOSE-T)
THE HISTORY OF (LOSE-T)
Introduction To (LOSE-T) Search Query Disambiguation (SQD)
(1) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Derivational & Inflectional Morphology
(2) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Metaphor, Analogy, Metonym
(3) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Polysemy, Capitonym, Monosemy
(4) (SEO), (SERP), Homonym, Homophones, Homograph
(5) (SEO), (SERP), Segmental & Suprasegmental Phonology
(6) (SEO), (SERP), Paronym, Hyponym, Meronym, Hypernym
(7) (SEO), (SERP), Onomatopoeia, Denotation and Connotation
(8) (SEO), (SERP), Heteronym, Heterograph, Orthographic Units
(9) (SEO), (SERP), (NLP), Cuneiform, Pictographs, Ideographs
(10) (SEO), (SERP), Logographs, Hieroglyphics, Phonographs
(11) (SEO), (SERP), Abbreviations, Acronyms-Hybrids, Initialisms
(12) (SEO) (SERP) Anthropomorphic, Personification, Typography
(13) (SEO), (SERP) Holonyms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Taxonomy
(14) (SEO), (SERP) Prefix, Suffix, Affix, Infix, Circumfix, Morpheme
(15) (SEO), (LOSE-T) Taxonomic Framework To Encode (NLP)
(16) (SEO), (SERP) Absolute, Comparative, Superlative Adjectives
(17) (SEO), (SERP) Redshift, Doppler, Special & General Relativity
(18) (SEO), Possessive, Demonstrative, Indefinite Adjectives
(19) (SEO), (NLP), Proper Nouns, Common Nouns, Capitonymic
(20) (SEO), (NLP), Modulation, Cadence, Intonation, Inflection
(21) (SEO), (NLP), Terminology, Jargon, Verbosity, Slang/Ebonics
(22) (SEO), (NLP) Phonemes, Graphemes, Morphemes, Digraphs
(23) (SEO), (NLP), Autocomplete, Spelling Correction Predictions
(24) (SEO), (NLP), Algorithmic Paradoxes, Equilibriums, Axioms
(25) (SEO), (NLP), Chromatics, Diatonics, Logarithmics, Octaves
(26) (SEO), (NLP), Anaphora, Cataphora, Antecedent, Postcedent
(27) (SEO), (NLP), Hegelians Dialect; Thesis, Antithesis, Synthesis
(1) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(2) Predicting The Stock Market Using Dispersed Variables..
(3) (SEO), (SMO), (SERP), And Google Algorithms..
(4) ICANN), (gTLD), Domain Registras & Cyber-Squatting..
(5) Domain Names (gTLD), Effect On (SEO), Stock-Market..
(6) 10-K, 10-Q, Annual Reports And Google Revenue..
(7) (ICANN), (UDRP), Domain Trademark And Cybersquatting..
(8) Economic Correlation/Advertisement, Marketing & Commodity!
(1) Three Dimensional Paradoxes In Spatial Schemata
(2) Vibrating Molecules and Elliptical Bubbles
(3) Musical Octaves and Wave-Particle Duality
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) The Paradox of Light and Sound Induces Synesthesia
(6) The Trichotomy Between Amplitude, Frequency and Velocity
(7) Black Is An Electromagnetic-Radiation (EM) Paradox
(8) Quantum Field Theory, Nash Equilibrium & Social Science
(9) Quantum Electrodynamics, Intramolecular, Intermolecular
(10) The Fibonacci Sequence & Coriolis Effect; Music & Motion
(1) The Emotional Dichotomy in Humor
(2) Neuro-Behavioral Disorder Adaptation
(3) Why Comedians Don’t Laugh At Open Mics
(4) Economic Psychology and Humor Aberration
(5) The Philosophy And Psychology Behind Fozzie Bear Humor
(6) Women Comics! A Sociobiological and Economical Analysis
(7) The Trichotomy Between Instinct, Intuition and Improvisation
(8) Synasthesia, Psychophysics, Linguistics and Humor!
|Synchronicity, Serendipity, Irony, Coincidences|
(1) Ecological Factors and Physiological Attributes
(2) The Psychology of Politics Equatable Rhetorics
(3) Psychophysics, Polyrhythm, Arrangement and Composition
(4) Smells Velocity Induces Memory Faculty
(5) Cognitive Impairment/Weather Conditions/Placebo Effect
(6) The Social Equilibrium of Spirituality vs Superficiality
(7) Quantum Entanglement, Chameleon Effect and Coincidences
(8) Synthesis Deriving From A Medical Antithesis
(9) The Power of Analogy, A Peculiar Mnemonics
(10) A Metaphor In Physics To Induce Organic Sleep
(11) Karma The Spiritual Undertone In Cause and Effect
(12) Distinctions Between Verbal Irony and Verbal Sarcasm
(13) School District Negligence, A Butterfly a Effect Analogy
(14) Dogs Defecating Alignment With The Earths Magnetic Field
(15) Fundamental vs Technical Analysis in The Stock-Market
(16) A Conglomeration of Political Discrepancy
Share your views and opinion, please leave a comment below Written By: Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st
SCIENTIST | ACADEMIC WRITER | LECTURER
The Harlem Times Politics | Business | Economics | Entertainment
Ask A Newyorker Science | Economics | Business | Politics
News Blaze World News | Science | Business | Technology
Performance Artist: www.youtube.com/mrpregnant
Musical Composer: www.youtube.com/mrpregnantmusic
Feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Atelston Fitzgerald Holder 1st (see all)
- The Philosophy of Love And The Psychology of Rejection - March 7, 2017
- March 4, 2017
Electromagnetic Radiation, Galactic Alignment, Alpha Brainwaves
- If The Grim Reaper Dies, Would That Constitute A Situational Irony? - January 20, 2017
- The Technicality, Practicality And Commerciality of Facebook Groups, Admins, Moderators - November 5, 2016
- Why Don’t African Americans Teach Their Children To Respect Police Officers? - July 15, 2016